LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depression In Relationship-What To Do

First off, depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain, and depression can certainly caused a lowered libido, as well as diminished interest in activities once deemed pleasurable. - this includes cuddling, being intimate, sharing time with a loved one.

Depression is an emotional state, Clinical Depression is a medical disease. If he is just 'down in the dumps' temporarily, something has triggered this, so that's where you'll find the solution ;) If it is indeed Clinical Depression then it needs to be diagnosed and treated, for few of us can handle this well without Meds, and untreated CD has a very adverse effect on all of the sufferer's life :(

• Like 1

Dear AL,

I was first diagnosed with Depression (or CD - whatever...) in 2002. It took a number of years of experimenting with different ADs (anti-depressant drugs) to find the right balance for me. Now keep in mind that all ADs have side effects, and you and your SO will have to work closely together (COMMUNICATE!!) to identify and prioritize the side effects you have found with each different AD that is tried. Then you need to decide which of these side effects is

• 3 weeks later...

On the physical side of causing depression (and yes, I agree with the others about deeper issues in the relationship here, and feeling like "you only love me when we are having sex" not being a good feeling on the part of your partner, and you need help if that wasn't obvious to you at the outset)

• 4 weeks later...

Just to support The poster above, I knew a couple that shared a lot of time together but not their house...it can be made to work. And yes, giving your partner enough room can be very important, as well as taking the time to take care of yourself.

I hope all of this is helping someone, especially the OP!