LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Research Project Choice

The limit of Rusty's idea is that it wearing it yourself provides an adult user sample of just one - and we know from the threads here how diverse the opinions can be. Thus to increase the scientific validity of your experiment, you should recruit... um, ask for volunteers from your classmates to help test them "for the sake of the environment".

• Like 1

I'm sure Depends has a test lab, but I wonder if they actually conduct any human sample tests.

Based on the woeful performance of their products compared to premium brands, they seem to care more about cost-cutting measures than filling a real need for quality, mass market incontinence products.

I mean - outside of Bambino, how the hell is it that no other company in the US appears to grasp this? It's clear that there's a market for premium diapers judging by the success of European brands like Tena, Abena, and Molicare. These companies seem to understand that - in some cases - customers DO value performance over discretion. And the quality of their products is evidence that they factor actual human inputs into their product improvements - versus relying solely on a bunch of fluid dynamics data points barfed out by expensive test equipment.

PaddedPat, have you tried ATNs? They are plastic backed and crinkly (not so discreet), with good performance (they usually take ~4 hours of abuse). So, there are still some USA brands where performance takes precedence over discretion.