LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Still In Shock At What Happened Last Night

Ok, so, alot of us want to become incontinent, i used to think i did as well. Every now and then though, I'm out and about, and i think about how great my lifestyle is and how happy and lucky ive been dating such beautiful girls and having great friends, i realize there is NOO room for diapers in there even if i NEEDED them. I love being in shape and slender enough to sport slim fitting clothing and swimming trunks, which also couldn't have been possible. Sometimes i do fantasize about it, and want to at least get a taste of having it as a necessity.

I started with diapers in my mid-40s, and it was interesting when I had my first sleep-wetting in more than 40 years, cool and odd all at once. It now happens on undiapered nights about 1-2 times/year.

Were you hoping to wet? Plenty of water and the sleep aid could trigger it, but the booster and plastic pants make it sound like you were well-prepared for this.

As for what it may mean? Perhaps not much, since it involved a lot of water and the sleep-aid. Just a fun surprise.

Some folks trying for sleep-wettings rarely get them, so this may just be a rare event for you. If it starts happening with some frequency (whether accidentally or by priming the pump with extra water), you can always take a break to get your dry nights back on track.

Like so many, when I began to explore my DL side I wanted incontinence too. It just seems to fit so well with wearing diapers ;) And like you I had bedwettring incidents which helped me change my mind. When you are changng the sheets almost constantly what once seemed like fun can become a chore :( When you're having a leaky day bladder-wise and you're down to you're last diaper with payday a day or two off you see things differently :o Incontinence isn't bad for thiose who want it, but it had it's bad sides same as everything else.

no im not upset it happened, just, in shock. i would say similar to the shock you'd get from a nose bleed out of nowhere .. like wat da f is goin on :P .. also was shocked that the extra padding couldnt hold it all together, makes me feel REALLY sorry for people who actually have an issue, they must HAVE to change 6-10 times a day to keep a good level of hygiene. Plus, im not wasteful, but im very generous when i diaper, so i can safely say i've never had more than a few drops leak, but this, this was uncomfortable, i didn't want to be in it anymore .. sorry for the details, hope it doesn't ruin your day .. but yeh, my GF is paying me a visit this weekend, im going to make sure i dont wear until she leaves so i dont acidentaly think its ok to go, because i think that was the main issue. Thanks so much for the insightful and detailed replies you guys, honestly makes me feel happy that there are other normal people out there like me !! yes, we're normal :P everyone else is different haha

Cloth diapering is the best to keep dry and bedding dry.

It also comes with some work like washing diapers and plastic panties.

BUT...no leaks at anytime for me.

Prefold 2-4-2 for all night is fine and during the day too. Found Leakmaster panties