LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have A Wife, But Need A Mommy. Why Can't She Be Both?

Daemonbaeby

So, I have been with my wife for 18 awesome yrs. She knows I am incon(now) but I tried over the years to bring my baby needs into our bedroom and play time. She went on with it for a little while, but then our son was born and it almost became anathema to her. now here I am with a back that has been surgically put back together and completely urin incon, and she won't hands be cause of " that adult baby crap" even though it hurts like hell. I need a real mommy to tell her what's up! It's not my fault I'm 2.

Now that is a switch, most married men have the opposite complaint: I have a mommy but I need a wife

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that.. but according to what I know, we(all women, or at least most of us) try to find a partner, that will help us to cope with our problems.. not a baby...

If she told you "no", it means that she needs your support.. Moreover you and she - you have a child..! :)

Seems she doesn't want to be a mommy for you......because of that "adult baby crap", she apparently just isn't into it.

Adult babies make big crappy diapers. Maybe the OP can tell his wife that he won't mess. Or maybe he is just messing around with us. Or perhaps, he is trying to 'piss' us off.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Selfishly.... I wouldn't want an AB husband. I want to feel protected and looked after..... It's not my thing, that won't change. Maybe it's just not her thing.