LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ummm,hi From Minnesotta...

Hi, I am 41,6'tall about 205-210lbs and have hzl eyes. I love heavy metal \m/ and Batman and comics and superheroes! I love watching animated adventures,usually about the stuff I mentioned.Diapers...diapers have always been a part of my life. I am and have always been a bed wetter.i wore diapers till I was 5 and now have to wear them again all the time. I hate it be I like it too! It can be embarrassing,but exciting wondering if certain ladies saw and what they are thinking. Any way, my wife won't have anything to do with it so I am here to get some help.never done anything like this.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Again, I'm still kind of errrr....leary? of getting to involved or well known. I am still figuring out where i am, "who" I am after realizing for once and for all what I am. So , I do hope to meet some some nice people that can possibly help me figure it out. My spouse of 18 years still hasn't. So, as a personal quest, I must go afar for my answers. Also though, as travelling any dark wood at night, i must be careful who I befriend.