LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Time

I am now waiting for my first package of adult baby diapers. I have only worn pullups before, so I am wondering if any of you would mind sharing how you change your own diaper for the best fit.

I also have a bit if a tummy, so not sure if I should wear the diaper up to my waist or around my hips. Any ideas?

Hmmmm...diaper suspenders....that might make a nice invention! :thumbsup::D

Actually, when I was a child in the mid 1960s suspenders to keep cloth diapers from sagging must have been available, because I saw other kids wearing them. I know those were used with diapers because when Mom would be changing my diaper in a ladies' room on a trip I would see the mothers of other girls removing the suspenders from their daughters' diapers as part of the changing ritual.

The Comco Sanp-on elastics and the Babkins rubber panty elestics are snig enough and strong enough to keep mine in place or let them droop only a bit until I start to change. I take the diaper off stadning up and put the fresh one on lying down since I clean myself very well at changing and must do so in the bathroom beause my bedroom is not equipped with cleaning, which means my panties can be cleaned and hung up to dry as well. I clean up in the bathtub and after 10 hours, I can use a good cleaning, too

I always do it standing. I stand against the wall and put the diaper on and after getting one tab on, I then put the rest of the diaper on without leaning against the wall. It works best for me.

I am no longer able to change my own diaper - but when I was able to: From a standing position pull the diaper up between the legs, grab the bottom tape on one side, use second hand to pull part of diaper the tape will attach to snug against skin, and do the same with the flap with the tape, (this gives a snug fit around the leg) - repeat on the other side.