LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Say When I Tell My Boyfriend?

Well seeing how your planning on moving in together soon.

Why not just come out its better to tell him now and see if he still wants to move in then to tell him later and he moves out or wrose you never tell him cause of fear and your unhappy.

Well seeing how your planning on moving in together soon.

Why not just come out its better to tell him now and see if he still wants to move in then to tell him later and he moves out or wrose you never tell him cause of fear and your unhappy.

• 1 month later...

That's quite a nice story. It's always good to hear when something goes well. It's hard for me to have an opinion on things like this given my orientation (asexual) but I think it's a pretty widely and rightly held belief that it's better to talk about these sorts of things as early as makes sense. Better find out now rather than later if someone hates a pretty integral aspect of yourself. I think you dun good and it sounds like you had a great outcome as well.

Wise words. I agree with what you're saying, but I'm having a hard time constructing the dialogue in my head. It was hard enough telling my parents that I was gay, but for some reason I find this way harder...

Its a very hard thing I finally decided I was gonna tell my gf of 1 year and it took me a good 2 months or more. I was lucky she asked me several times if I could have her do any sexual fantasy of mine what woulx it be and I avoided it several times then finally I just said I had alot of things but was afraid she would leave me if I told her any of them. The worst part is I had looked up an article before that had strange fetishes including diapers and pretended to sttumble on it and askes her what she would do if I was intp that stuff and specifically to the diaper one she pretty didn't know if she could handle that. Well I told her anyways after testing the waters with my other fetishes and ahe for the most part fully accepted it and has even worn for me. I really feel like if someone can't accept you for everything you are maybe they aren't the right person. Good luck :)

Just corrected a multiple post above ;) So glad for you that it went well :thumbsup: And I think it will be even better in the future. Just let it develop slowly along with the rest of your relationship :) You do have the rest of your lives together to explore this, there's no need to rush into it. Being in a relationship = giving, and that has to happen on both sides, so be ready to do some of that and it will come back to you in the ways you want B) And thanks for letting us know how it went!