LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women Are Known For Having A Shoe Fetish...

So, it's cliche that women are known to have a "shoe fetish". While some women have hundreds of pairs, not all women have a closet full.

Personally as a guy, I have the same kind of fetish, except for me it's sports watches. You know, the good ones (Rolex, Invicta, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc.)

It's an expensive "fetish", but I think nothing says Awesomeness like a two-tone Rolex Submariner. Aaaaahhh yeah!

What other fetishes (other than diapers) do you guys have and how extensive is your collection?

Imagine your favorite actress or supermodel in a beautiful low-cut evening gown....wearing dirty tennis shoes :P Kind of ruins the picture, huh? Shoes are part of the woman's outfit and she needs to color-match along with style-match those shoes if she is to look her best. And you do want her looking her best too :D

Guest Baby Rina

I've always vowed to never attend a function where it would be socially unacceptable to wear tennis shoes. I have a nice collection of shoes in various colors and styles ... I wouldn't call it a fetish, just a small collection.

Imagine your favorite actress or supermodel in a beautiful low-cut evening gown....wearing dirty tennis shoes :P Kind of ruins the picture, huh? Shoes are part of the woman's outfit and she needs to color-match along with style-match those shoes if she is to look her best. And you do want her looking her best too :D

Imagine yourself at a high-class Tuxedo-level function....wearing a cheap plastic dollar-store watch with a dead battery :o Now maybe you understand why she needs all those shoes B)

Bettypooh

Sorry that I didn't clarify: I want to include that I totally understand why any given person needs a few good pairs of shoes for various functions. I'm just asking what people like to "hoard because of fetish" like the closet with 200 pairs of shoes. I believe that everyone needs a good basic watch and a good dress watch, but we're talking about the "above and beyond".

• 2 weeks later...

My other fetishes. Wetlook is number one. I like to swim in my clothes, walk in the rain. Get soaked at theme parks. I don't own anything special for this.

This thread reminds me, I need a watch winder. I have a reasonably nice looking Stauer automatic that I never wear because it's always unwound. It's too nice for daily wear with the things I work on, but it's nice enough I'd wear it more often if it were wound. >:P

I must be weird, I don't wear a watch or have a wardrobe full of shoes. I live in flippies throughout the summer and indoors in the winter, with a pair or two of boots for outdoors in winter. I do have a few pairs of shoes for certain occasions like everyone does but nothing more.

Hats and gloves on the other hand! You can never have too many hats, and matching gloves are an absolute necessity. I must confess to owning a few shelves of shawls too ;-)