LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting My Change?

You say that you havent gottten rid of your underwear, that you are keeping them for special occasions. If you wear / use diapers 24/7 you dont need underwear since, the diapers are your "underwear". There are no special occasions since you wear diapers all the time, the diapers are on regardless of the situation. I think getting rid

Like BettyPooh, I have been enjoying my diapers and using them some for many years. I've been on DailyDi for so long that my join date is actually lost, and what you get when you look at my profile is the last time the membership list had to be refreshed manually due to some computer problem or other, probably an upgrade to the forum software for reliable chat.

First, there is no "point" of no return. It is more like returning to normal continence gets gradually more difficult, and one day someone realizes it has become very difficult and unimaginable.

A decade or so back, I decided I wanted to become daytime incontinent and wore and peed exclusively in my diaper every day. I discovered that it was a lot of work, and that I didn't like it so much I was willing to do that much work every day. It took about a month before I would start peeing before I realized that was happening. I was not using any of the hypnosis tapes (see, for example, www.warpmymind.com).

More recently, my guts got themselves into trouble, and I have been wearing every day again, messing about twice a month, and wetting most days when the diaper gets old, often on the drive home from work, which is always a half hour and more if I shop. It works for me, I am protected and comfortable.

So I will repeat some famous advice to you, originally in response to the question of "How do you get to Carnegie Hall"?

Practice, Practice, Practice....

And ignore those urges to pee... you have more important things to pay attention to, your body will soon take care of itself.

Finally, don't forget to do that high-fiber diet...your whole grains and vegetables and fruits and nuts are actually good for you!