LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Weeks Of Being A Baby...

I also have a follow up question. All Ive ever done is wet my diaper for pleasure, then taken a shower and changed into regular clothes, given that I dont have much privacy. Well, I cant very well take a shower after every diaper change those two weeks (that would be a lot of showers). So could someone tell me the procedures needed for each diaper change, products to use etc so as not to get a diaper rash etc. Thanks again for any help.

No one could give you 100% guarantees, but the odds of 2 weeks of only wetting diapers causing any kind of incontinence is extremely slim. I cannot imagine it personally. I suggest you just trust your body. Nothing will happen instantanously or be suddenly irreversable.

No one could give you 100% guarantees, but the odds of 2 weeks of only wetting diapers causing any kind of incontinence is extremely slim. I cannot imagine it personally. I suggest you just trust your body. Nothing will happen instantanously or be suddenly irreversable.

Thanks for your suggestions rusty pins. However, I live in Norway, which is why i asked where I could order online. Ive now found a product here that is the same though.

Concerning your other suggestions, I'm not sure how much I'll dare to do, hehe. I actually work at my local grocery store, so no way I could shop there while wearing diapers. I don't have a drivers license so can't drive anywhere (I know I know, I should have a drivers license at my age). Maybe I'll go for a long walk at 2 in the morning though :) But for the most part I think spending time inside 24/7 in diapers will be excitement enough this first time, then we'll see what I'll do next time I get the chance :)