LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homosexuality, Transsexualism, And Bdsm In The Bible

pampers212,

It's funny that you happen to write that verse out. I remember hearing it announced to me countless times when a former "christian" girlfriend tried to convince me that I was a perverted sinner for liking diapers/ageplay (yeah, whatever

Guest Baby Rina

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

But you don't have to believe any of this either. That's why all of this conversation is about 'BELIEFS'... belief in God and/or Science...belief in your own knowledge...belief in the fallibility or infallibility of those around you and your own as well ... belief that you ought to ignore all reason and pay attention ONLY to those religious leaders who insist you do just that (as a clergyman myself, that scares the daylights out of me!).

Belief...not fact. Science contains more facts than religion, but there are some basics of human nature that science takes as true and in science there are certain assumptions made on which other facts are determined.