LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Up With Abkingdom?

I'm concerned too. ABKingdom is one of the finest websites for photos and international contacts, although the multilingual aspects of the forums seem to confound most casual visitors (they do have automatic translation for english and other languages.)

Actually,there is nothing wrong with having listings or the like in more than one site. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME recommends DD. The other site(s) may cater more to specific ABDL sub-groups based on specific interests. What you would call "boutique" sites.There does notseem ot ba littl boys' boutique site. The 1950's were a wonderful and magical time to be a little boy. In that sense, DD is the DPF of the 21st Century so far. DD might benefit from having affiliated boutique sites as sort of a mall

EDIT: I took a look at it. is there an English version somewhere. It is named in English and the headers and subheaders are in English bet the details are in French. I had no idea that I could read that much French, either. It looks like they have "groups". Hmmmm... LES RUFFLES ET RIBBONS MAISON POR LES FILLES? I do not know.....