LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm A Girl New To Diapers... Break Me In?

Zenyatta

How did I know it'd get percieved that way? Lol. People can be new to this without being a troll. I did my best to develop my account, make an introduction post, etc BEFORE posting here. Someone can be new but have a defined view of what they want in this. People lurk for YEARS before they summon the courage, even with the anonymous qualities of the internet, to finally post for themselves.

The only desperation comes from knowing my first pack of diapers will be here in maybe a week (yet to get the shipping notification) and I would love to start this off with someone telling me what to do. If no one responds, I'll still have fun.

• 1 month later...

So many guys do not understand how to properly react to a new girl on board that many of them are driven away- and this from the very people who cry that they can't find a girl one minute later :screwy: So sadly many girls either never post or hide themselves behind a male personna or claim to be in a LTR just so they can avoid the HNG's :( If there were a way to find and permanently ban the HNG's I would do it in a heartbeat <_<

And so many girls don't understand that for each ABDL girl there are at least 20-100 ABDL guys so the competition for their attention is intense and can bring out the worst in a guy instead of the best :o

This is the internet where a$$holes abound, people lie about themselves, and where nobody is worth your getting upset about. Pick out the good, ignore the bad, and go on to enjoy life they way you want it to be :D I apologize for the folks here who have caused the grief but they do have a right to be skeptical when the odds of their being right are so much in their favor. Maybe when they are as old as I am and still haven't found their perfect mate they will figure out why it is that way and exactly who caused it :oAnd then we can have our fun kicking their cane out from under them and leaving them laying un the dirt where their mind has always resided :lol:

And welcome to DD!

Bettypooh

• Like 2

^ I agree with this. I am sorry you got a poor response to your OP, but as a couple of others have mentioned, there is a reason...so just this once you might wanna just roll with the punches. It took me a L*O*N*G time to get used to the on-line BS that gets played on websites. I had to learn who I could trust and believe in and that only comes with word and deed. So {{{{{HUGS!!!}}}} welcome and Hope this helps a bit with the scrapes... Don't let a few a$$holes ruin your visit here or take away a great resource for you since your new to the whole thing, as weird as it is ;) qwack

So many guys do not understand how to properly react to a new girl on board that many of them are driven away- and this from the very people who cry that they can't find a girl one minute later :screwy: So sadly many girls either never post or hide themselves behind a male personna or claim to be in a LTR just so they can avoid the HNG's :( If there were a way to find and permanently ban the HNG's I would do it in a heartbeat <_<

And so many girls don't understand that for each ABDL girl there are at least 20-100 ABDL guys so the competition for their attention is intense and can bring out the worst in a guy instead of the best :o

This is the internet where a$$holes abound, people lie about themselves, and where nobody is worth your getting upset about. Pick out the good, ignore the bad, and go on to enjoy life they way you want it to be :D I apologize for the folks here who have caused the grief but they do have a right to be skeptical when the odds of their being right are so much in their favor. Maybe when they are as old as I am and still haven't found their perfect mate they will figure out why it is that way and exactly who caused it :oAnd then we can have our fun kicking their cane out from under them and leaving them laying un the dirt where their mind has always resided :lol:

And welcome to DD!

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...