LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Travelling With Diapers(Hotels)

nerfbrony

As one who works at a hotel, we at the desk don't get too concerned, and neither do the housekeepers. However, it is a good suggestion to tip the housekeeper. As a guest, I had a tenancy to take my own wet diapers out to the trash due to the fact that I was there for a week and worked nights. But just because we aren't supposed to say anything, doesn't mean we don't. If I know anything that might be even remotely biohazard, I let the housekeeper know so that they have a heads up.

I have a trip planned in May i have two wheelchair accessible Hotel rooms with queen beds booked

XP Medical is shipping a case of diapers to arrive at the Hotel the Morning of the day i will arrive,I did not ask for plastic sheeting on the bed but if they did not put case of expensive diapers and 2 guys in wheelchairs in side by side suites they really need to go start over at Taco bell and get an ounce of sense in there heads.But i plan on individual bagging my diapers and throwing them out in the dumpster and sleeping on chux as i always do.