LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties?

Diaper666

diaperdragon dosnt care about anyones feelings, and shes one to talk, shes intersexed so being a hypocrite just what she does.

Hey,baby_G_diaperlover, don't let that 'diaperdragon' girl get to you. It's sad, but we all have to deal with small minded people wherever we go, and I'm sure you know this better than I do.

As I'm sure you've been told hundreds of times before, but it doesn't matter what people like her think, in the end it's what you feel that's important. If you consider yourself to be a girl than that's good enough for me and the majority of people here. And if they disagree with you, screw them, they don't matter.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baby_G_diaperlover do what you enjoy, ms whale hides behind her screen and can't interact nicely...does anyone else get the "IP threat statement" from her (HAHAHA), the dragon is a hurtful visitor to these boards...I tried to report her previously to the DD staff but nothing came of it. Adult men in diapers or panties or BOTH "so what" enjoy! Pwy ydy'd tad said it well...and bayb thanks for letting us into your "panty drawer"...nice. I hope this thread continues w/o you know who. Yes I wore in the past panties and still get the urge but diapers are my first love...full sized briefs to cover the diaper is my choice to wear now...but sexy cute ones are pretty to look at.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 months later...

OK Diaperdragon...I think we got the idea...so look the other way! I don't wear panties for you...I wear them for me! I like the feel of them. And if I want to wear a bra, it's for me...so don't look! I'm not so sure I look great in a bra (or not...) but that isn't the point.

I may not look good in a diaper either...but that isn't the point, is it!

Live, let live, lighten up and enjoy life...in diapers, panties, bras, or otherwise! Life is too short not to enjoy yourself and to treat yourself well once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I like panties, but not on me. Prefer a cute diaper cover.

Not that I am against panties, I just dont like the way they feel. I'm a woman, and before the diapers I either went bare bottomed or in bloomers made by adding elastics loosely to mens flannel boxer shorts and sewing the fly shut. Thats for comfort, not for looks.

On the other hand, for me, there is nothing sexier than a guy in manties :)

Guest Katharsys

I beg everyones forgiveness in advance for going **slightly** off topic here. Since the fact that part of the issue was that panties won't really fit men because of extra parts, I will throw the following information out there. However as a TG, I'll avoid commenting on the male mindset of wearing panties as a fetish.

While it is generally true that the unsightly bulge appears for the run-of-the-mill CD, something that can be done is what is commonly known as the "tuck". If done right, you can fool the casual observer :D I am sure the other TGs on the board can attest to this. Personally, for someone like me who has grown up wearing panties, I have been tucking since the age of maybe 10 so it has become second nature and instinctive to me.

Essentially, it involves pulling the flaccid member down and back, securing it with the muscles of the gluteus maximus. Once in place, a pair of well fitting panties will help to hold it into position. While the cut of the panties will still be for a more rotated, forward leg hip structure, they will generally be a bit closer to how they are supposed to fit. Just one word of warning though...if done for too long (as in day after day, year after year) it can reduce your testosterone levels, cause curvature and cause sterility over the long term. If you eventually wish to procreate, that might end up being an issue.

I won't post any pics here, but images of how it appears while wearing panties can be made available if anyone wishes to know just how it can look.

-Kathy-

:thumbsup:

p.s. I think it is cute when a guy tries to wear my panties :) even with the bulge.