LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor Approved!

I remember that commercial. By then I already had a women's body so i knew no way would they have fit me. I am sure they would have when i still had a girl's body. I was very thin. But not when I was 12. I also think bigger diapers make parents be lazier in potty training. They put it off longer. And what if your child never wants to quit wearing them? You have to step in some time. I am sure not all kids know they should quit nor think they are supposed to. So it's the parents' job to tell them.

=

ummm.. you guys do know that the sole purpose of the pampers company is to sell diapers to make money right? so of course their commercials are going to tall parents its ok to keep their kids in diapers longer... as this will sell more diapers...

What Sarah said.

Diaper companies, especially the major ones have been having flat or receeding growth over the past few years as written in a recent article posted here. It was attributed to many factors including people going to generic over cost, parents training because of cost and lastly, kids eventually stop wearing them and the child population is in a bit of a recession.

So yes, of course, take your time, so we can make more money off of you!!!

Also don't agree with the statement the dr says of let him decide. No, you're the parent, you're the teacher, you can decide. No different then we don't let our kids decide at 2 or 3 of there bedtime or what they want for meals cause I will tell you, it'd be midnight with chocolate and candy daily for mine. Not saying you can't give them an option but hopefully you get the point. It can be taught before they know they even wanted to.