LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Diaper Quality Verses Baby Diaper Quality

Guest stephdiapered

Adult are for adults babies were made for babies. That simple. Of course, when proper adult products were not around and once could still fit into babies, you were the baby diapers but risk more rash.

I think the only reason most people in this forum might think adult diapers are inferior to baby diapers in terms of absorbency, is because most American diapers are poorly made, and the majority of the forums members are american.

European adult diapers are just as, if not more absorbent than baby diapers.

When I buy diapers online, I now stay away from any american product, because I've found that all american adult diapers I've tried are useless.

As for the 'time between changes' argument, I wonder if there really is much time difference between a baby vs an adult in care, having their diaper changed.

cloth-like is horrible to wear in bed cause it get stuck to the sheets

its also horrible out in the public cause, cause it breaths better, it also lets out the smells/odor, no to mention the dampness

Maybe I'm just weird, but I actually prefer cloth-backing to plastic backing:

1. They are more like the disposable baby-diapers I used to wear as a kid.

2. Plastic-backed diapers can get hot during summer months, and the plastic material itself can get kind of itchy/scratchy around seams and edges.

3. I actually find plastic to be less secure as far as leaks go than cloth. The plastic doesn't like to stretch as much as the cloth does (so the cloth tends to hug to my butt more). The lack of