LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whilst The Cats Away......

huggieslover

... The mice will play.... Or at least I will!

I haven't been in a nappy/diaper for over 18 months and in this time I have yearned to be in one! But now, I'm home alone until well into the summer so I've been shopping and have nappies for all occasions, plastic pants and the most perfect onesie ever for those of us who are solely dl.

Huggieslover

Wow, 18 months! Why go so long and why hide who you are like that. I'm glad to see you're able to indulge that side of you, but you're setting yourself up for another binge-purge cycle and that's not healthy. I'm thinking after your summer ends it's high-time to come to terms with who you are and what you like. After all, if the age in your bio is right I'd say you're over due. Just don't hit your family with it all- all at once. Go easy on them like you would the baby in you.

Wow, 18 months! Why go so long and why hide who you are like that. I'm glad to see you're able to indulge that side of you, but you're setting yourself up for another binge-purge cycle and that's not healthy. I'm thinking after your summer ends it's high-time to come to terms with who you are and what you like. After all, if the age in your bio is right I'd say you're over due. Just don't hit your family with it all- all at once. Go easy on them like you would the baby in you.
I haven't worn because no one knows that I wear and at the moment I intend to keep it that way, I haven't had sufficient time alone at home for it to be worth wearing. I don't see as having a binge on nappies for a few months as unhealthy to be honest - it won't affect my health in any way at all. Thanks steph, I will be wearing as much as I can!!