LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover

roxas09

recently, well actually before we even started dating, i found out my future boyfriend (now fiancée) wore diapers. His ex-girlfriend thought it funny to tell everyone that he wore diapers and how bad that is. I 'was' her best-friend at the time and when she turned to me for a reaction, i said, "hey, so what if he is? there are people of all ages who wares diapers and i have a brother who has to wear diapers because of shaken baby syndrome." Well they started to argue and fight thus ending the relationship between them allowing us to come together. Had i not found out in advance that he wore diapers he said he'd might never have shown me or even told me about him having to wear them. i was kinda sad he wanted to think he'd have to hide it from me, but i can understand. most 'normal' girls don't want to find out that their boyfriend, even fiancée, wears diapers like a BABY! but despite everything, he's the sweetest guy i know, and to help support him i have chosen to wear diapers as well. i hope there are other girls out there who choose to oober supportive and maybe even get into wearing them themselves!

• Like 1

My Girlfriend new i was incontinent and she fell and broke herself and could not transfer to the toilet and the doctor gave her a script for diapers until after she healed and went thru physical therapy, when she came home she called me and asked me who do i call for diapers I said you just did be right over and brought her a case of Abenas , Diaper Doublers, some snap on plastic pants, adult wipes, 1 step cleanser and skin protectant in one , and 14 different color Onesies and she was like geez honey it feels like a diaper Christmas , and i said oh well you know my house i have diapers and stuff everywhere so i grabbed what was handy that you would need, you'll need more diapers but the 42 that are there will get you thru i just can't carry all that stuff the onesies ,wipes, plastic pants, and doublers my chair could carry but the diapers i had to and they are heavy, But i told her unlike those hospital diapers that you have to have changed every hour these baby's will last you at least eight hours before needing a change she said yeah but what

recently, well actually before we even started dating, i found out my future boyfriend (now fiancée) wore diapers. His ex-girlfriend thought it funny to tell everyone that he wore diapers and how bad that is. I 'was' her best-friend at the time and when she turned to me for a reaction, i said, "hey, so what if he is? there are people of all ages who wares diapers and i have a brother who has to wear diapers because of shaken baby syndrome." Well they started to argue and fight thus ending the relationship between them allowing us to come together. Had i not found out in advance that he wore diapers he said he'd might never have shown me or even told me about him having to wear them. i was kinda sad he wanted to think he'd have to hide it from me, but i can understand. most 'normal' girls don't want to find out that their boyfriend, even fiancée, wears diapers like a BABY! but despite everything, he's the sweetest guy i know, and to help support him i have chosen to wear diapers as well. i hope there are other girls out there who choose to oober supportive and maybe even get into wearing them themselves!
Your fiance is very lucky to have you for a g/f. I hope he realizes this.
Guest stephdiapered

In thinking about it, the act of a present or former significant other to go around telling people about your choices of underwear and being vindictive or spiteful is very indicative of that persons own childishness :P More so than the person who wears! Going around shooting your mouth off behind peoples back about something like this is the exact same thing that a 6 year old would do when they hear about a 'secret' it makes you wonder who the grown up is :P Just something to keep in mind the next time something like this happens...someone who has no regard for your personal choices and feels they have to tell the world, is in themselves tolling the world of their own immaturity and irresponsible, rude and selfish nature... something to fight back with ;)