LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hey,

My name is Dave, I am 21 and live in Michiagn. I have had problems off and on with incontinence most of my life. I have been to many doctors, and had many test done. Some times they have been able to help my incontinence for awhile but it always comes back. They did fine a pinched never in my lower back that they believe may be the casue. I also have chrones dieases which can cause me to also have problems with bowel control. I came here as it can be lonley to deal with all this. I would love to chat with others that know what it's like. Or just others who like diapers would be cool too. My e-mail is singer4u242@aol.com. Or you can just leave me a message on here. I hope to hear from you, and Hope to post and look around s more.

Later,

Dave

Hey,

My name is Dave, I am 21 and live in Michiagn. I have had problems off and on with incontinence most of my life. I have been to many doctors, and had many test done. Some times they have been able to help my incontinence for awhile but it always comes back. They did fine a pinched never in my lower back that they believe may be the casue. I also have chrones dieases which can cause me to also have problems with bowel control. I came here as it can be lonley to deal with all this. I would love to chat with others that know what it's like. Or just others who like diapers would be cool too. My e-mail is singer4u242@aol.com. Or you can just leave me a message on here. I hope to hear from you, and Hope to post and look around s more.

Later,

Dave

Hi Dave, I'll chat with you! *HUG*