LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing With Shame

I know how you feel, for me I don't know how I "learned to accept myself" but it just happened, I started at around the 6th grade being curious with the whole AB/DL scene and I was also like you interested in other girls being diapered by another girl... then after that I tried it out myself , I got used to being around it alot. The only downfall is that I have to keep it on the

• 2 weeks later...

DailyDi is where I learned to accept myself...and it didn't hurt to have shrinks ignore the diapering when I had serious issues with depression...

It's a matter of spending enough time here to realize that there's an awful lot of people with a diaper fetish of one kind or another. '

As for work...at least where I work, I have a public sexuality. What happens in private and what I actually like is quite different. So be aware that in a discussion at work, everyone is going to be displaying what they think will be acceptable to the boss. You will learn about true attitudes only in one-on-one conversations...and unless you are very relaxed around someone, you may never learn the truth about their sex life.

As an example, my boss knows I am wearing diapers...I am happily let him thnk it is beause I am sick...but that is only half the story.

You learn to accept yourself by accepting yourself ;) There is nothing that you feel which is invalid or inherently wrong so long as it isn't a feeling tha5t is going to harm someone who doesn't deserve that. Just know that you like wearing diapers, that it's not going to hurt anyone, and find a way to balance your life around your feelings :D For most of us, we have top deal with some fear of rejection or embarrassment from others who may not accept this part of us. That too is a valid feeling, but again if it us that important to you then your partner is going to need to be tolerant of this part of you, which means you're going to have to overcome that fear and discuss it with them at some point. Beyond that nobody needs to know anything about your underwear unless you want them to :P

• 3 weeks later...

Feelings of guilt and shame usually happen when you compare yourself to other people and look at things as THEY consider "normal." The AB/DL lifestyle is a safe way to relieve stress and to relax, but it is my belief that it is a very personal and private thing. I'm always curious as to why people want to share it and have it accepted by people who don't participate in it. It is probably safe to say that even the most "normal appearing" person has some well hidden "strangeness." At one time or another, everyone has no doubt done something in private that the'd be mortified over if anyone saw them do it. At least we have sites like Daily Diapers that allow us to share our feelings and experiences with like-minded people. If what you like doesn't hurt you or anyone else and doesn't get out of hand, then try to enjoy it guilt-free.

• Like 1