LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper

dddiaper

The thickest diaper possible is cloth because you can add as many layers as you can pin on (and there are some huge pins to be had to accommodate that ;) ) For disposables I'll go with repaid1- the Bambino Bellisimo is the thickest I've worn and it's equally abosrbent :blush:

you guys can try a variety pack. There's some really good packs over at HDIS. I was definitely satisfied. My favorite so far is the tranquillity line. They're pretty big and VERY comfortable ^_^ (No, I'm not getting paid, this is from actual experience. You can check some of the different ones I uploaded on fetlife ^_^) https://fetlife.com/users/1063713

I've worn all the diapers listed here so far and currently have them all in my stash. Without a doubt, Dry 24/7 takes the prize. In second, Bellissimo and third Abena 4's. I would also say the tena slip is not that thick. As an example, the tena slip and Abena m4 packages are the same size. In the Abena bag is 14 diapers and the Tena slip 24. You do the math.

Bambino Belissimo is probably the best choice but i think Fabine deserve an honourable mention. Theyre really thick, really absorbent and look great. If you live in the US then there's not excuse to not get Belissimos but if youre in the UK or Europe I cant see how anyone can really afford to.