LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Outside...

So, after many years of being dl is now my first time wearing outside. And this is right now, i write this on my note II :) I wear for fun and manstrubate. Before i leave home i put on tena flex maxi and i drink about 3 glasses of water. I also wear tights, o.k. tights are my regular wear most time of year, except when is outside so warm that is not comfortable any more. So i drive with my car about 15 minutes away on a hill where is good reception of radio stations far from me. I already do on little wetting so im not dry anymore.

I must admit that is good filling but this is somehow new for me so my fillings are mixed.

Can anyone tell me about fillings in similar situation like mine etc...?

Now i will pee a little more and perhaps listen to some music, when i will be back home i will "finish my buissnes" and sleep in that diaper of course. And in the morning i maybe do it again before clean up.

Before bed i will also check this topic i perhaps write any new toughts.

Thank you for yours toughts about your filling of wearing outside for the first time and sry for my bad english and errors im from Slovenija.

Feeling daring is pretty normal early on. But if you do it enough, you'll get used to it. If you get hooked on the daring feeling, you might even start doing things that may seem too daring now as you get used to being diapered while out and about, including perhaps someday venturing into a store. No need to rush it, though. It'll happen when you're ready for it to happen. Just enjoy yourself.

I wouldn't wear away from home, but I do walk between my mother's house and my house wearing/using a diaper. I have also done numerous outdoor chores around the house wearing a diaper under my jeans: painting, mowing, washing/waxing the car (as long as no one is home so I can change and wash/dry the diaper and waterproof pants--I only wear cloth as it is too difficult to dispose of a diaper discreetly).

I don't know how many times I went/ go into public wearing diapers. It's no one business and nobody ever says anything. Just be you as if your not wearing any diapers. From the start I felt like you but I got over it. It gets normal.

post-9590-0-44779900-1359586172_thumb.jp

post-9590-0-44779900-1359586172_thumb.jp

• 6 months later...

When you first wear in public, you will be paranoid, trying to walk properly to hide the bulk and depending on the person sweating etc. In one word you will probably be nervous. Now, there is nothing to be nervous about. Yes, it is all in the head and people might say it is easier to say than do it but you just need to give yourself that small push to do it.

When you do do it, it will be exhilarating. You will get a rush of energy through you, more commonly known as adrenaline.

A few tips from me:

(1) try not to be nervous. People pick up when other people aren't being themselves, ie, when they are nervous. It is easy to spot a nervous person in a crowd. If you are spotted people might ask what is wrong etc which will make you feel even more nervous. So, just try and keep everything calm and relaxed.

(2) start small and work big. To start wearing in public start by using goodnights/drynites. These are virtually unnoticeable under clothing. Then as you get comfortable wearing these, move onto adult pull-ups, then onto adult diapers/nappies. It will build your confidence up.

(3) the first time you do wear anything in public, don't wet it. It will put your mind into overdrive in regards to being caught. Wait until you are comfortable wearing in public and once you have achieved that, then wet in them, however make sure you know the limits of what you are wearing or you could have a leak.

(4) don't try to walk to counteract the bulk. You will end up walking funny, or as some would say, John Wayne style. Walk normally when wearing. Again, if you don't walk normally, people will notice and depending on the person will point it out.

(5) if you are wetting, ensure you have clean protection to change into. That's just a simple but basic must for hygiene reasons.

I will admit, that the first few times you wear in public will be scary and the voice in your head will be going 90 to the dozen however you just need to reassure yourself.

When I first wore in public I freaked out. But after having gotten used to it, it doesn't phase me anymore. Nobody notices at all. People don't walk about staring at your bum trying to work out if you are wearing a diaper/nappy/pull-up. And even if people did glance at your bum, the thought of you wearing a nappy/diaper/pull-up wouldn't even cross their mind.

Ill give you an example. I went for a break for three days and two nights with my partner and two friends. We stayed in a caravan. Now, the whole time I was away I wore pull-ups. Not once did my friends know I was wearing. We went into town in several occasions and they still didn't notice, nor did the public. I even wore a pull-up under sweatpants and when I woke up in the morning and stood beside them outside while they were having a smoke and they still didn't notice. My partner did know I was wearing the whole time, but it doesn't bother him. Even he forgot I was wearing them and said to me, he forgot I was wearing them until he seen it poke out from my pj bottoms on the last day. I was wearing tena pull-ups.

So folks, if you are wearing in public don't stress too much. Just start small and work your way up to a more bulkier version. When you do it a few times your confidence will grow and grow. Just be careful not to overdo it. After all I do find it disrespectful to throw your fetish in other people's faces, ie, making the nappy/diaper/pull-up buldge obvious and flaunting it.

Pilot

Guest WilloughbyGirl

I don't wear most of the time. I don't get off on wearing though, it is more of a safety blanket approach. Every so often, I just feel the need to wear, and boom, I wear, normally for two or three days, then done. I feel recharged and refreshed afterwards. This happens about twice a month.

As someone once told me on doing something similar, this is something you'll never forget, so savor the moment and be happy that you have finally broken down a wall that has kept you from being as happy as you can be :thumbsup: Let your diaper wearing develop as you want it to but go slowly enough so that you don't create problems for yourself. In time you will find where you belong in the ABDL life, same as the rest of us have B) Life is what you make of it and your happiness matters so do what makes you happy when and where you can :D