LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home Alone For The Weekend And Need Advice

dude i'm padded all the time and i never know when the squirrel is gonna shoot off the garden hose, if you are legal or have the right papers pad up go out drinking shoot some darts play some pool remember to rent the beer and when you feel the need to go,head out to the sidewalk for a stroll and let her rip and then head home and grap a shower dry off put some powder on put a DVD Bluray or NetFlix on to play well you casually strut the homestead in a nice fresh diaper gathering munchies some Libation and sit down just as those pesky coming attractions and FBI warnings are over to enjoy your flix and should the squirrel play with the garden hose don't worry your covered just let it flow like water off a ducks back,and then just diaper up again, and when the Rents do come home do not violate the 11th Commandment. "Though shall Not waste an unused Diaper" hide those puppies and use them another day ,don't ditch "good diapers" even Depends are a sin to waste if you can't think of anyplace to hide them do it in a bus or train station locker it will only cost you a quarter a be safe and hidden for as long as you want.

Stuff your diapers with double or even triple baby diapers inside.

Sometimes I can go 8-10 hours without a change or feeling wet.

I will post Pamperchu's video here so you can see how to do it properly.

Have a fun weekend :D

I did end purchasing some depends. The medical store I go to carries tena but the mediums are only sold in a 40 pack! and I have never tried them or attends which are also there. Anyway, I diapered up and hung out at the house and then took the dog on a nice long walk where i wet and messed. Then the rest of the weekend I took many more walks around the neighborhood. it was cold so my rear was covered by my jacket. I also caught up on some reading and grabbed some food from various carry out restaurants. I hope I get the opportunity to do so again very soon! it was quite enjoyable. Thank you everyone for the tips!!

Although most people I find on this site prefer to wear disposable diapers, you'd save a lot of money if you used cloth diapers and waterproof pants. They can be easily stored, washed, and reused--nothing to throw away. I don't have as much time alone as I would like, but when I'm alone and wearing diapers, I simply go about my daily business: surfing the Internet, watching TV, and my biggest "alone time" hobby is sewing and designing adult baby girl clothes. I rarely get bored or don't have anything to do. You could also try "thinking like a baby." What do babies do when they're diapered? Eat-sleep-pee/poop and play with their toys. As far as going too far from home, I'm not a big fan of daring adventures in public while wearing diapers. I will, however walk between houses (Mom's and mine) while wearing a diaper. I have also gone out to mow the lawn, wash/wax the car, and paint.