LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz All-Over-Print

Ordered a 40 pack and they arrived today. First impressions? Cuddlz are back to their old form. Always gone for the plain white nappies before, but I thought I'd give these a shot. Being used to the old 2 tape design, it takes a bit of getting used to getting the fit right with a single tape nappy, but after a few changes I think I'm about there.

Awesome, great to have a decent AB diaper available in the UK without stupid import costs. Ive still got some Fabines for my little girl but if these are as good as they sound i may get all my future diapers through Cuddlz, especially with Abena moving to cloth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can somebody help. Now these are my regular nappy, the sagging is putting me off. after 2 heavu wettings i can barely move. The sag so much....Really missing the old cuddlz printed already. wish i hadn't used them all up.

Guest gnappies

Can somebody help. Now these are my regular nappy, the sagging is putting me off. after 2 heavu wettings i can barely move. The sag so much....Really missing the old cuddlz printed already. wish i hadn't used them all up.

I'm wearing my first cuddlz all over print nappy now, i just got a trial pack of 2. I have dreamt of wearing a nappy with one tape each side for so many years, just like a real baby nappy.