LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magnesium Citrate

I had magnesium citrate prescribed to me in the ER when I was somehow constipated for 10 days. It worked so well that it's now my regular laxative for constipation, but beallucanb is right - it's not for everyone. Magnesium citrate is a saline (salt based) laxative. Please consult with a doctor first. Also, it'll cause extreme thirst and diarrhea, so if you're taking it for "fun", be especially careful!

You could end up like my great grandmother. She abused laxatives, had her colon removed, and had to carry a shit bag everywhere she went.

Don't you think it's kind of a big leap from my posting about using it once for the first time ever to think that I am on a path of abusing laxatives? Magnesium citrate has been recommended online as an alternative otc solution to colonics for colon health. Unless I gave you some indication that I was planning on using it once a week or once a month or even biyearly then maybe you are overreacting? The truth is, I play around with some sort of suppository / laxative once a year maybe. I thought I'd share my experience so others can know what to expect but instead I get jumped on by people with messages bordering on "you are irresponsible for what you did. what you did was so dangerous and thoughtless." Well guess what? We are all adults here and we are on a diaper fetish forum where people sometimes experiment with different things like catheters or enemas or laxatives or marshmallows or oatmeal to increase their experience.

• 4 months later...

I tried the lemon kind, not TOO bad. Tasted like a stronger, drier Sprite. Managed to sip down about 7oz, tossed the remaining 3.5.

I used to use this stuff, but I never had the same results twice. Sometimes it would cause 2-4 movements within a few hours and then stop, and other times it would start a few hours in and wouldn't stop for another 24+ hours. I utilize laxatives and the like to cause