LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Were You When You Started Wearing Again?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigcc

I was 22 on my own after college when I started putting on towels and wetting them from time to time. Then when I didn't have roommates and I saw adult diapers when I was in my mid-30's I craved to buy them.

Finally I did when I was 39 or so. I bought real disposable diapers one flat piece not fitted with tapes.

When I was 47 I had a bladder infection and started wearing 24/7 and haven't stopped since then. Usually for the cost I wear Poise Pads or Depends undergarments. This week I got on Depends adjustable underwear really true diapers on sale with a coupon.

Today I am going to spend in the house getting work done just in a Depends diaper with Depends undergarments underneath to make everything really soft, comfy and bulky and t-shirt.

I reckon about ten minutes after I was potty trained, I must have started regretting it. I can remember being deeply jealous of the younger kids, still in diapers, at my preschool. (I'll never understand why I didn't just wet myself a couple of times and get put back in diapers... for some reason I just hated the idea, even as I was drawn to it. I got over that later. :) )

I was probably 11 or 12 when it occurred to me I could make my own diapers out of household objects like towels, pillowcases, t-shirts, garbage bags, saran wrap, etc. And a few years after that I found the bag of old cloth diapers that my mom had saved from my childhood to use as rags--they didn't fit, but they could be pinned and folded together creatively. Finally when I was 18 I got up the nerve to buy a sample package of Depends at Walgreen's--something I'd wanted to do for years but was too mortified at the thought of what some cashier who didn't know me would think. After I got myself over that hump, I never looked back.

i started when i was 18 i was interested of and on since i was younger but never wore any even though there was a small stash of them at my grandmothers but sadly i was a fat kid (and still am lol) and they wouldnt fit so i gave up hope then i dont know how i got interesting in them again smoked to much pot in the same time period so not to many things i can remember lol but i remember the first time i ordered them my grandparents where home and the ups guy came and luckily they didnt hear him knock and i had heard the truck from my room looked out and was like :o there sat a box clearly labeled and everything lol i opened the door and ran around to the downstairs and took them to my room lol took me 2 days to actaully put one on lol

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was around 14 or 15 when I re-found my passion, to actually fufill the desire wa around 16, though now i have eased up now that I now the desire is there and I had soime fun. when i move out i might try again but only time will tell.

I was about the same scenario... I am not wearing much lately, when I move out of my parents house mabye then I will start wearing Pull-ups (diapers) more often.

Bye

I've always had a thing for diapers. My family always tell me they could bribe me into doing anything for a package of diapers. I used them on my "babies" and then when I outgrew playing with those (which was in my late teens) I was playing with real babies as a babysitter! ^_^ So I've always been wearing off an on. Then when I turned 15 I stopped cold turkey. SooOoOo to get to my point. Last year I started wetting the bed, so now I have them again. ;)