LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Design And Site Updates

DailyDi

The scheduled reveal of the new site design is going to be delayed.

Additionally, I do not expect to do a site update until Jan 1st when I have to update the ads and such anyway.

The why:

On the redesign, i've hit a creative brick wall. need to decide how to make everything I need to have there work together; or if I want to scrap it and start over.

On Updates: A little over a week ago I had a strange neurological attack where my muscles were spasaming bad, to the point where I could no longer stand or pick anything up. It went away, but the next day my arm and back which took the worst of it were killing me. Arm got better in a day, but the back thing is still troubling me. trying not to be a whiny bitch and just rest it as much as possible. Can't stand to sit at this desk for more than an hour or two a day, and have to spend that on the year-end contracts and such still in the air for Next week/year.

I understand your pain, my back was killing me for 2 weeks, I couldn't do much of anything, I'm a tough guy that can handle pain, but this had me doubled over. The thing that seemed to work best was the 4 days of doing nothing for x-mess. Get some rest.

Percocet and then Diazapam immediately prior to bedtime get my back to where I feel nothing until the next morning...and then it's Gabapentin 300 mg (Muscle relaxer) and it helps a lot. I drive a school bus for close to 8 hours a day and sitting that long puts a lot of pressure on the lumbar region. I will be seeing an Orthopedic Surgeon in 12 days to see what can be done for the ruptured L-4 and L-5 in my back...but until then it's medications.

I wonder if this site especially for diapermates could come with automatic country recognition through the ip number etc , Skype seems to be able to do it now, they put a country of origin beside new requests to be friends etc.

This would help weed out some of the Ghanaians and Nigerian scammers getting on here, if it would work.