LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleeper Search!

So for the past week, it's really started to dawn on me (especially since snow this early in Texas forcasts a harsh winter) that i really need to invest in some warmer sleepwear, as opposed to wearing scrubs like i do now.

So, obviously, a footed sleeper is definitely what i want :) the issue is, I'm that weird size between big kid and adult (5'6", 110 lbs, 26" waist...) I want to know what the best place to get sleepers from is for me, whether it be a website, physical location, or even someone that makes them. I eventually want to get one personally made custom for me to fit my personality, but that'll come Later. Any and all input is very welcome!!! Please be forthcoming with suggestions!

• Like 1

Try Babypants.com. They just started carrying footed sleepers. I have not ordered one yet, but everything else I've bought from them has been good quality... (plastic pants, diapers, onesies, training pants, pacifiers...)

X2 for babypants. They lock up. I hid the key and spent the whole day in the sleeper. Very comfy! Needs a bit more variety though blue or pink ruber duckies. Im not AB but these hit the spot.

I second Target! I have a ton of awesome sleepers from them and they're a little long on me, but I'm 5'3 125 lbs. Here is a picture of me wearing one of them. I actually have a couple pictures there of me wearing different ones.

• Like 1

I second Target! I have a ton of awesome sleepers from them and they're a little long on me, but I'm 5'3 125 lbs. Here is a picture of me wearing one of them. I actually have a couple pictures there of me wearing different ones.

You are so cute...I feel like...obligated to go to Target now just from seeing you in those XD

• 1 month later...

just before Christmas, Hannah Andersson and the Children's Place sell adult sized footed pajamas in the exact same holiday print as the childs version. HA is more expensive but high quality and fits upto a skinny 6'2 and TCP fits up to 5'11''. HA also sells adult versions of their long john pajamas year round.

also I like jumpinjammerz and footedpajamas.com, fp.com has pajamas with rib knit cuffs and the zipper tab. pajamacity uses a thinner cheaper fleece.

and if you want to sleep as a bear try https://bunnywarez.3dcartstores.com/jammies they are worth the money, thick fleece and well made, fits roomy 6'2''. the husky ones are my favorite