LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At Home With Sue

Bigboy85 you are completely transparent. I'm not running a daycare centre here, but if I were I'd have you trussed up in a double diaper in the smallest onesie I could find. Then I'd snap up the crotch and put you in front of the Telly Tubbies for an hour,

Of course you are, diapertime42. That's why I'm here. I find the phenomenon utterly intriguing. I have to admit that I'm drawn into it too - as the mother, or at least the authority figure, which you little boys seem to need so much.

Bigboy85, of course you're not a ghost, sweetie. And you are funny, because you're not really grown up, either, as you readily admit. You can play the part, though, like most boys, even if it doesn't convince the women in your life.

I'm sure you will be good, too, so I can assure you that there is more of 'At Home with Sue' on the way. I don't believe in spanking except as a last resort. Most little boys are genuinely sorry when they've been naughty and are keen to behave after a few stern words from a female. When women get cross with you, it's not really out of anger or derision, it's because we realise your situation. We know you can't help yourself and we want to look after you. That's what cuddles are all about, and diapers too, when you think about it. XXX

As for Teletubbies, I think you might like them, especially if you find Sesame Street a bit difficult to follow at times. :)

• Like 1

Is there a man in your life that made you angry today? You should know it's not easy being a man and have the world on your shoulders. So take it easy on the guy. Men make mistakes once in a blue moon. :mail:

I'm not angry today, BB85, or any day really. I know boys make mistakes - it's in their nature to rush into things. That's why, when it's boiled down, we're here to look after you. I really believe that. The little boy running to mummy, tears streaming, from some reverse in the sandpit is no different from the executive who arrives home after a setback in the boardroom. They're both upset, and they both need to be cared for.

Oh ho, Bigboy. I bet you look just like your avatar, standing up to the big powerful lady. Well I have seen it all before, and I know it would take just one swat to your behind for you to scurry back to the safety of your teddy or whatever you leave within easy reach when you decide to be 'bwave'. I can't help smiling. Even if what comes next is a quivering lower lip, a hand to your little willy, then an accident on the run for someone to clean up, and finally the big, wet tears that you say boys don't cry.

Oh Ms. Sallykatt you are amusing. To think a man in a diaper and cowering to a women. What will you think up next? I'll have to regal my fellow brothers of the IBMSE (International Brotherhood of Male Superiority in Everything) meeting next month of your fantasy. As we drink brandy and make decisions that will alter the course of humanity.

Oh Ms. Sallykatt you are amusing. To think a man in a diaper and cowering to a women. What will you think up next? I'll have to regal my fellow brothers of the IBMSE (International Brotherhood of Male Superiority in Everything) meeting next month of your fantasy. As we drink brandy and make decisions that will alter the course of humanity.

Now..now... lets be nice here...

SallyKat has been kind enough to share her writing with all of us,

so let us be kind to her in return ... :)

I'm a big boy and I'll do what I want! I don't have to listen to a girl! Though sometimes they use there feminine wiles to trick me. haha.

Yes, you do have to listen to a girl (or woman). And you should be grateful to the females who used the power they have over all men (what you call "feminine wiles") to temporarily put you under their control - i.e. to temporarily put you in the position that you should be in all the time, under the control of a female.

You seem to be under the illusion that you've matured past early childhood - something that no man ever does, of course. I hope for your sake that you find a loving, caring woman who will put you back in diapers (assuming you ever got out of them) and oversee your regression back to your true social age. Not necessarily in that order. Or rather, who will oversee your becoming aware of what your true social age has always been.

Even some of us who are so lucky - or who were lucky enough to have a mother who never let us fool ourselves into thinking we were big boys in the first place - don't appreciate it. But some of us do.

SallyKA has already explained all this and more. And while I am somewhat precocious in my use of words for a little boy - not the same thing as maturity! - she has said it all better than I ever could, naturally. But confused as you are about the proper relation between the sexes, I thought that if you won't listen to reason coming from a female, maybe you'll listen to it coming from a fellow male. So I've delurked to try to talk some sense into you.

SallyKA - Thank you for taking the time to educate some of us boys, and remind the rest of us, about how thing are. And thank you for your wonderful stories.

Sarah Penguin - Please don't worry. I think you'd do a fine job being in charge. You might only be a little girl, but remember, we're only little boys!

*stops hiding cause is safe nows* starts widdles wifs make sure dey play nice an next fing you know it's all "won't it be nice not having a stinky bottom by sitting on ms. potty" an then BAM you're going to workies an gibbin all your faxes to da goberment an are sad all da times an worried an grownyups!

*stops hiding cause is safe nows* starts widdles wifs make sure dey play nice an next fing you know it's all "won't it be nice not having a stinky bottom by sitting on ms. potty" an then BAM you're going to workies an gibbin all your faxes to da goberment an are sad all da times an worried an grownyups!
Not to mention wearing a serious expression in the middle of July!