LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Christmas Toy

(Just a short story for Christmas, I'll try to get it done by New Years.

Promises to get back to my other stories soon, I've just been busy.)

"Humph," Lilly said, plopping down on a chair in the cafeteria, sighing.

"What is it?" Holly asked, sitting down next to her with her own bowl of frosted flakes and egg nog, adjusting her auburn hair.

"This sucks," Lilly replied, picking at her gingerbread.

"What sucks?" Holly inquired, pressing for more information.

"This sucks."

"I got that part. Still mad about Julious?" She asked, sipping her nutmegy drink as she watched her friend.

"No, the guy was a total gnome. I just am so bored all the time." Lilly explained.

Holly was surprised. "Bored? Why're you bored? Every night we sing songs, drink spiced cider, its plenty if fun. And we're too busy in the day making toys to get bored!"

"Exactly," Lilly complained. "We make toys all day, but we never get to play with them. We drink cider, but we aren't allowed alcohol because it would mess with our work. We only get one day off a year, for f-" she paused, eying a large board with thousands of names under two lists, labeled 'naughty' and 'nice. Her name was wavering a bit. "For Pete's sake."

"But that's because the toys are for the chi-" Holly was cut off.

"The children, I know. But would it kill fat old Nick to let us have just one thing to do in the evening? I made four thousand Ex Boxers last week and I don't know what the h- what on earth it does. Couldn't we get just one present?"

"But we do get presents! Every year we get..."

"A new set of clothes. A new set of green suspenders and hats for the guys, red dresses and hats for the girls. Yeah, whooptey doo." She sighed again, pushing away her plate, offering Holly her candy cane. She accepted, munching on it while talking.

"Still, only kids get presents. Besides, you get room and board and all that, what is there to complain about? If you want a present so bad, make yourself one." She said, bits of candy cane crunching while she spoke.

"I tried. They keep inventory of all their parts. I couldn't make so much as a lego without them knowing." Lilly whined.

Holly paused, then shrugged. "You could always pretend to be human."

"How's that? I'm two foot nine, Holly. Your last name is short and you're taller than me. Besides, I'm a bit pudgy, my head is too big, and my ears are pointed. Nobody would believe for a second that I'm human."

Holly grinned. "Trust me."

"You're nuts," Lilly said, eying the reindeer suspiciously.

"It'll work. Our lord may be omnipresent, but he can't possibly keep track of everyone all at once. You're on the nice list, so all you have to do is fly Blitzen to an orphanage, sneak in, add yourself to the registration, and you're in."

"I still think its stupid."

Holly smirked. "You wanted a toy. I'll pick you up on New Years, don't worry. Just make sure your ears stay covered and you stay in character."

Lilly weighed it in her head, then nodded. "You have the costume?"

"It's in the bag. Go get changed, I'll saddle up your ride." Holly smiled, grabbing some reigns.

Lilly nodded, taking the bag and walking to the back.

The plan was simple enough: pretend to be a human child, get toy, come home. She was barely tall enough to pass for a young toddler, but it'd work... Hopefully.

Looking through the bag, she pulled the bonnet over her head to cover her ears first. There. Looking human already. Undoing the buttons on her dress, she pulled it off. Then her shoes, then her stockings. Now, for her new outfit...

Wearing anything besides the uniform dress would be weird, but this outfit was especially so. The first item she retrieved was a thick baby diaper. A human baby diapered, of course, it was far too large for any elf baby. It would fit her well enough though, judging by it's size.

Lying down, she awkwardly pulled it on and taped it on loosely. Not a perfect fit, but she hadn't put one on before and hadn't worn one for nearly two hundred years. And, it fit on at any rate. Standing up, she found her legs were spread by its bulk, making standing difficult. It was all she could do not to fall over as she stepped into the footed sleeper Holly had nabbed for her, zipping it up.

"Haha!" Was Holly's reaction when Lilly waddled out, blushing. Her diapered bulged obviously under the PJs, there was a loud crinkle every time she moved, and the teddy bear print on the sleeper was adorable.

"Your idea," Lilly reminded.

"Your toy," Holly retorted. "One more thing..." Leaning forward, she pinned a ribbon to the sleeper with a blue pacifier tied to the end. "There! Perfect! Let's get you flying."

• Like 1

Blitzen was faster than he looked. On the sleigh in formation, Holly was used to seeing fancy flying, perhaps some flips, but never this kind of speed. They were easily pushing almost three hundred miles per hour, and the reindeer clearly could go faster if he wasn't making sure the frightened elf girl wouldn't fall off.

Aside from terror, though, Lilly was pretty comfortable. Blitzen acted as a shield against most of the cold wind, and with her bonnet pulled down and the sleeper zipped tight, she remained warm and toasty the entire ride. Her hands gripped his fur, her legs were buckled into the tiny saddle, and the only danger of falling would be if she let go on purpose.

That is, until they hit the storm. About two hundred miles out from New York (which was, of course, their destination,) the night sky became darkened by heavy rainclouds, and thundering began to pick up. They couldn't go higher without having Lilly pass out from lack of oxygen, so they had to fly through. It was a big storm, and Lilly felt the rain drenching her (unfortunately) rather absorbant sleeper. The cold clung to her skin and she began to shiver, but held on for fear of the much worse fate of falling. She was begining to regret this quest, but it was too late to turn back. So, she stayed hanging on tightly, jumping from fright at every bolt of lightning, every clap of thunder.

And, between the seven hour flight and the terror of the storm, let's just say that pretty soon she was glad that she was wearing a diaper.

Lilly couldn't help but scream from fright at a particularly sharp and fast turn. She almost lost her grip, and she did in fact lose control of her bladder, feeling that mornings juice fill in her diaper, relief and embarrassment Washington over her. She couldn't stop now, but nor could she continue. The embarrassment distracted her so much she almost fell off.

Feeling the stream cut off as the diapered wicked away the moisture and finished swelling between her legs, (now bulkier than ever,) she had to think maybe this was better. She'd have to use it eventually in order to keep her ruse going, (just a few hours until Christmas day, though... Not long now,) so at least she didn't have to focus on it. It just happened.

Speaking of just happening, Blitzen bucked as they landed, dropping her off loudly on the porch of the orphanage. Not quite the grand subtle entrances she wanted, but good enough. No turning back now, she thought, trying (and failing) to hide before someone came to the door after hearing the noise. It was a man, maybe twenty five, grown up by human standards but barely a child to Lilly. Still, he looked grown enough. He could pick her up, if he wanted to.

He did, apparently, want to. "Where are your parents?" He asked, obviously a rhetorically question. Looking around, he saw nobody. So, he tapped a button on an earpiece he wore and spoke. "Janet, we have another one... Yeah, I know... Come on. One more kid won't hurt. It's Christmas eve..." He paused, looking upset, glancing down at the girl. "Pretty young. If there's no bunks in the toddler wing, I'm sure she'd be just at home in the infant section, at least for a few months. Besides..." He adjusted his grip, to feel her soaked diaper. "She's not potty trained, so they are better equipped for her there. Bring her down?" After a moment, he smiled. "Thanks, Jan."

Adjusting how he held Lilly one more time, he said, "Can you talk, sweetheart? What's your name?" As he walked down the hall.

'I'm in!' Lilly thought, happily. Whatever else, she was in. "Li... Wiwwy," she said, correcting herself with a juvenile lisp to sell the story.

"Hi, Lilly. You got really soaked in the rain, didn't you? But don't worry, we'll get you all nice and dry in just a moment, and then you'll get to have a nice bottle before bed. How old are you?"

"Tu..." How old should I be? "Wu... Wun," she lisped.

"One? And already talking. You're quite clever, aren't you?" Reaching a door, he opened it to reveal a line of cribs, all side by side, and several people taking care of a large number of infants. Two cribs seemed unused, and apparently had been for quite a while judging by the state. "Well, this is where I leave you," the man said. "Let's hope you've been a good girl and Santa will bring you a toy. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Lilly smiled. Nice indeed.

Before Lilly could react, a young woman scooped her up from the man's arms, carrying her to a changing table after briefly exchanging words with the man to find her age and name. Then she was laid down and the sleeper unzipped, leaving her flat chest naked. She instinctively wanted to cover herself up, but remembered not to just in time. Off came the sleeper, with pause only to take the pacifier off the ribbon and pop it in Lilly's mouth.

"Looks like I got to you just in time," the woman said, untaping Lilly's diaper. "You were about to leak." Pulling it off, she paused before apparently coming to a decision. "It's nearly bedtime anyways," she said, reaching to the stack of diapers and taking two, apparently deciding that one wouldnt last Lilly the entire night. "Do you want a bath before bedtime?" The woman asked, tickling Lilly's stomach a bit and making her giggle.

Lilly shook her head, eagerly awaiting getting a toy and only giving half a thought to the question. "Oh, no thank... Shit."

It took Lilly a couple seconds to come up with a plan: they had heard her speak, it wouldn't be long before they figured out she wasn't human. So, she took the only logical choice of action: a spell. Of course she wasn't a fairy so most magic was out of her reach, but Elves have a few tricks to make Humans think they are imagining things. Namely, she leaned forward and flicked the woman right on the nose before muttering 'I'm a baby I'm a baby I'm a baby.' At most, she would think this was a weird dream.

"Aww, you're so cute. Here, we'll get you right to bed," the woman said, smiling at Lilly. She slid the first diaper under the elfin girl, which made Lilly blush. It was then taped on, snugly, efficiently this time. Lilly had to repeat to herself it was just an ends to a means, to keep from trying to run. The situation would have been humiliating if anyone she knew could see.

The second diapered was added, making the already bulky mass utterly unmistakable. Lilly didn't like thinking about how she would eventually have to wet them again. She wouldn't have to mess, seeing as she only sort of needed to go at the moment and could hold it for a day if she had to, but wetting was enough.

"Let's get you to bed," the woman said, apparently deciding that a blanket and being indoors was enough warmth, leaving Lilly wearing nothing but her bonnet and of course the thick portable toilet around her waist. The pacifier was what she focused on, concentrating on the object to keep from thinking about anything else. She was laid down to sleep, the side of the crib raised to creation an effective cage for a small elf.

Just a couple hours until midnight.

Lilly was holding her breath to count down the seconds. Eleven... Eleventh thirty... Eleven fifty nine. Finally. Midnight. There was no chimneys in the room, and then there was. The tree, a small decorative item barely larger than Lilly herself, started to glow. A noise could be heard.

A large man in a red suit dropped down from the magical chimney and Lilly remembered just in time to pretend and be sleeping: no human could be awake when Santa showed up. Still, she could hear him, moving from crib to crib.

"Oh, let's see here..." She could hear. "Timmy. Little Timmy. You've been sharing your cookies, have you? Nice." And then a toy was set next to the sleeping boy, it sounded like a stuffed animal, and the rustling of a paper list was heard.

"Susie? Let's see here... Oh, you've been biting again. Naughty girl. Maybe next year..." The deep voice echoed, and he moved to the next crib.

It was all Lilly could do to keep her eyes closed and stay silent. Santa was moving closer, reviewing each child... So close. And then he was here.

"Lilly. Sweet little Lilly. Almost a perfect record, three hundred sixty four days in fact. But it looks like... In just the last couple hours... Lying, stealing, swearing, and you even hurt a young woman who was being nice to you. Naughty." She felt a hand reach down, pull off the bonnet, and ruffle her hair. But... My ears! What... He picked up the bonnet, walking away, and her own hand quickly went to the exposed ears as if to cover them. Round.

But... Buh... Buh... She felt a sudden pressure, a weight on her bowels. Not nice. Bad. Don't like that. She made a face, raised her legs a bit, pushed. She could feel the pressure release, go away, as something warm, hot, smelly filled her diapered. Warm is good. Nice warm. No pressure is good. Nice lady will deal with stinky later. Right now I want bed. Sleep is nice. I will sleep and be warm and tomorrow the nice lady will take care of the stinky and I'll be clean.

And if I'm a good girl all year, maybe I'll get a toy.