LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Princesses New Baby( Chap 2 Up)

In the small town of ollawolla a young girl named bella's fortune is about to change. Bella was known for always saying that she was going to be in the castle one day. Ollawollas castle was absolutly beautiful both inside and outside and the royal family that lived there were loved by the citizens. On this day Bella just got home from school and was glas to be home. Bella wasn't the biggest or filled out, at 16 she had a more innocent and childish appeal to her. Bella ran to her room and started doing her homework for school tommorow. Meanwhile in the castle Aurora the princess of Ollawolla grew bored. Aurora was spoiled out of this world. All of her needs and whims were met and even the most simple actions she didnt have to worry about. Aurora wasnt even potty trained because she thought the toilet was beneath her, something the royal diaper changer would completly disagree with but had no choice in. Aurora was in the royal playroom and was getting rather tired of her baby dolla that didnt do much." I need a real baby that reacts and wont do the same things over and over." She stood up and decided to go see her parents about her new toy she wanted. She clapped her hands and soon a woman appeared rolling in a large stroller glammed out with diamonds and sapphires. Aurora was lifted and placed iti the stroller." To my mommy and daddy please." And with that the were off. As they arrived in the throne room in front of her parents aurora was taken out the stroller and cutely waddled over to ber parents due to the sheer bulk of her diaper." Mommy, Daddy I require A new doll. The ones I have arent the least bit real and they bore me. Can we find someone in the town to be my new dolly? She can live in the castle and wont have to worry about anything but being my baby." Her parents looked at each other the. Back to their daughter. Her mother smiled and adressed her." We see no problem with that dear the search for your new doll shall begin tommorow. As for now let Carla change you your nappy is quite soaked. Aurora smiled hearing that the search for her dolly was going to start. She looked down when her mother spoke of her nappy seeing it was quite saggy she skipped back over to her stroller and was placed in." To the nursery please." She smiled the whole way to the nursery thinking of her soon to be new dolly.

Bella woke up the next day ready to start a new day. She got out of her bed groggily and walked into her bathroom to shower for the day. Taking off her pj's she stepped into her tub and turned on the water to the shower and stood there letting the water cascade onto her body. She started to think about being royalty one day as she washed her body. Making her way to her raven colored hair she sighed." Who am i kidding theres no way ill ever be royalty let alone make it into the castle." She finished bathing and stepped out of the shower. Looking at her mirror a beautiful green eyes young woman stared back at her. She brushed her teeth and walkes back to her room. Quickly getting dressed she goes downstairs and is greeted by her parents.she sits down and starts to eat when there is a knock on the door.

Meanwhile in the castle Aurora is just waking up. She stretches and sits up giggling as she can feel how soaked her diaper is and how big of a poo she made last night." Might as well do my morning wee." She lets out a flood of pee and sighs as she grabs the rails of she crib. She grabs ber huge teddy bear and hugs her close." Morning ms. Cuddles." Soon the nursery doors open and Carla smiled seeing her charge.Aurora was easily lifted and placed on carlas hip." Smells as if someone had a busy night did you sleep well stinky girl." She walked over to the changing table and placed Aurora there gently. Getting the changing supplies ready she looked down at a blissfull Aurora loaded diaper on display and no care in the world. Withsupplies in hand she placed them on the table and tickled Aurora's tummy before blowing a raspberry on it." I hear your getting a new dolly today." Aurora giggled at Carla and smiled." Yahuh its gonna be a real dolly too i cant wait." Carla smiled and opened the diaper recealing a large mess and started cleaning away/

• 2 months later...

Bella walked to the door and opened it. She was somewhat stunned seeing the royal messenger along with one of the guard at her door.

" hello madam I come from the royal palace. The king and queen are holding a search for a girl to be welcomed to the palace as royalty. You meet the requirements and you must be at the palace by 1 the selection will occur at 2."

Bella nodded and the messenger was off. Running back upstairs she went to her closet to try and find her best outfit. She took out a red dress that she rarely wore and threw it on and got some cute sandals. Walking back downstairs she ran to her mother and told her the news. She asked her mother to fix her hair and upstairs they went.

In the castle Carla had aurora in her high chair and placed a bib around her neck. Getting her breakfast for the morning she got the bow of puréed fruit and walked back to aurora.

" is my baby ready for her num nums."

Aurora giggled loving how Carla fed her. Carla dipped the spoon into the bowl and held the spoon in front of aurora.

" nannas first baby now open for me baby."

Aurora opened her mouth and was rewarded with a spoon full of bananas. after 6 more spoons the bananas were gone and Carla smiled.

" good girl now I have a little mango for you then you can have your baba. I want you tummy nice and full so you can pick your dolly."

Aurora loved mango and her eyes lit up.

" ok thank you."

Carla fed aurora the mango and gave her a bottle afterwards. As aurora drank her bottle Carla lifted her out the high chair. Setting her on the rug she smiled.

" let's get you dressed so you can find your dolly precious."

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...