LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luvs In Undies At Night

DiaperPony

Lately I've been wearing a Luvs (size 6) under my underwear overnight. I don't wet it, because it'd definitely leak. Still, it's comfortable, I can hear it rustle, and it smells nice. Also noticed the smell carries over in my underwear the rest of the next day.

I used to do that a lot as a teenager. I'd stuff my undies with a baby diaper and not tape it up, just to have the nice padded feeling as a slept. I'd wet it in the morning, if you squat on all fours just the right way you can slowly pee into it and it won't leak.

• Like 2

I used to do that a lot as a teenager. I'd stuff my undies with a baby diaper and not tape it up, just to have the nice padded feeling as a slept. I'd wet it in the morning, if you squat on all fours just the right way you can slowly pee into it and it won't leak.

This is my early years to the tee. the part about getting on all fours is just exactly right!

On those nights when I must work the next day, I use a Pampers Cruiser Size 4 as the soaker next to my skin inside my pinned gauze diapers. The disposable holds more than a Gerber baby Birdseye prefold. More importantly, the Cruiser feels exasctly like the Cruiser I wear as slip-in pads while working.

• 2 weeks later...