LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Few Questions For The More Dedicated Abdl Community! :)

OK! So, lately I've been getting back into Diapers after having lost interest and not worn for about a year. The occasional pleasure to some pictures, but never really wearing or embarking on it. So! After wearing for the first time in awhile today, I was loving it but got a little curious.

Currently, I am wearing what I picked up at my local super market. http://www.sears.com/depend-briefs-kimberly-clark-depend-fitted-maximum-protection/p-01350969000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

I liked the idea that they looked a bit more like a babys diaper, as opposed to the pull up kind. But I got to thinking... I wonder if these diapers are drastically different than a babys. I mean, they are made for mainly the elderly and people with incontinence problems... not for people who get the thrill of being a baby again.

So! I was wondering if diapers made specifically for the AB community such as the ABU Cushies, feel any different than the diapers I've been using. Do they give you the feel of being more baby like?

Additionally, what would one recommend in regards to the thickest diaper possible? I've taken to wearing 2-3 diapers trying to get the right thickness but it never seems to really fit. I really want the whole waddling around experience, unable to close my legs and what not :D Honestly, I've taken to getting into the shower with two to three diapers on and letting the inflation kick in for my desired effect. But then I'm soaking wet and can't exactly walk around the house like that lol. Is there any diaper that can reach this level, or am I just too ambitious with it? :)

That's pretty much all for now, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

After wearing a diaper again, man does it feel good. I'm ready to jump back into this world head on. Too bad Christmas presents are leaving me broke on cash! lol

Thank you all very much for the answers. I know I can always come to the DD community for help when needed... it's very nice to have.

Well....if you can get a hold of Cushies then perhaps you can get some Bambino Bellisimos.....which are quite thick and, IMO, are the most 'babyish' feeling diaper on the market. They even have a cute landing strip for the tapes.

For me...to get the babyish feeling the diaper has to be completely white, plastic backed, and sufficiently thick enough to induce a bit of a waddle when walking. The crinkle the diaper makes is all a part of the illusion as well. For a little bit of babyish scent...I sprinkle scented baby powder into the diaper before I put it on.....

You know, DEPENDS are pretty thin...even at their top absorbency, which in this area has been re-named "tabbed protection".

If you aren't willing to get your diapers online, add a ladies pee pad from Tena (poise is junk!) to the front of your depends. They are available in larger drugstores.

What you can get online, through DDs advertisers, will be much thicker and more absorbent, and therefore more babylike.

A plain white diaper looks most babyish to those of us who wore plain white diapers as a child, printed diapers such as ABU Cushies would be more babyish to those who grew up in printed diapers.

There are some thick diapers on the market, but none I have found that will give you that thick waddle diaper you are looking for.

I find the best way to acheive a thick diaper is to stuff my first with a soaker pad or babys diaper than put on another adult diaper over the first one.

As you know the more layers of diapers the thicker they get, however many layers of diapers will leak in the crotch area long befor they all are wet to capasity.

Useing baby diapers as a soaker will give you that nice thick diaper feel after you have wet your diaper a couple of times as the SAP in the baby diapers swells up real nice.

Some adult (disposable) diapers are actually protective garments and are not meant to absorb a lot; therefore they probably won't look or feel like baby diapers. More absorbent diapers use different materials but contain a chemical called sodium polyacrylate, an absorbent polymer that is the same one used in baby diapers. Of course I have to get in my usual plug and say that to feel the most like a real baby, I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants and have never used disposable diapers.