LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do They Still Make Tubs?

mewtwo

you have used 64 wipes when u need a change in public?

Of course not. However, I don't open a new pack until the pack I have is nearly used up - and sometimes, I'm left with only a few wipes in the old pack & get stuck in a situation where I run out. That's the kind of thing I mean.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

I actually found something interesting online recently regarding making your own wipes. There are "recipes" available using small amounts of baby bath wash, baby oil, and boiled water poured over a paper towel roll that has been cut in half. You can make and store the concoction in a resealable plastic container. It seems to me that these homemade wipes would be much less expensive and larger than the commercial wipes. You might want to look it up and consider making your own. (I haven't done so because of privacy and storage issues).

I got a bunch of the Chubs that came in large plastic "lego" blocks. My wife made me stop buying them. She says I don't play with the empties enough. Unfortunately, Chubs are off the market in any form (let alone the buildling blocks).