LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dark Game (Chapter 2A Up)

Before we start this one, I would like very much to introduce you to the love of my life, my sweet babygirl, the sum of all my dreams become reality, PoutyZoe.She and I will be weaving this story together in something of an RP fashion, though it will be more like half to full chapters back and forth as we delineate the two primary characters' interactions, thoughts, feelings, and dialogue. I felt it was more appropriate to be delineated here in the story forum because (we hope) it will read much more like a story than a roleplay. We have the plot laid out already, though we know as much of how the story will end as you do, since the test of wills that will occur in the story is a reflection of the test of wit that will be going on behind the scenes, and the winner of that test will wind up effecting the final outcome of the story.We do hope very much that you enjoy the results of two refined writers taking a crack at improvisational storytelling for the first time. I'd delineate the rules and regs that we've agreed upon here, but it'd spoil the plot to some extent, so I'll leave it be.One aside - to the fans of Naomi/The Panda's Ashes, I want to emphasize to you that rapid progress is being made on the final draft of that story as well, thanks in no small part to PoutyZoe and her insights into the "little" perspective as she has experienced it in our time together. I'm thrilled at how much more real and vibrant Naomi's experience is becoming as a result of the crucial input she has provided me, not to mention her assistance in turning the jumbled pictures in my head into a movie.Anyway, I didn't post up to talk about that, I posted up to talk about this story, and in roughly 10 hours, we're going to get rolling on it. Thanks for paying attention. ;)

PS: This story is going to have a number of kink elements, including AB/DL, but the focus is going to be more on the psychological warfare between the two protagonists.

1(a)

For the second time in as many days, the flash bulbs strobed away and the news boys argued away over who got the next question. Assistant Director Joakim Trufant occupied the podium in front of the Federal Plaza building, microphones surrounding him like a SWAT team, all eagerly awaiting his next word. Yesterday, the same reporters were chasing after a team comprised of NYPD and FBI agents hauling a figure with a sack covering his head and his hands behind his back into a car and speeding away from a Wall Street hi-rise. The most prolific and elusive serial killer in the boroughs since the Zodiac killer had finally been taken down - a man previously only known as "The Baby Butcher", preying on early elementary school children and leaving their corpses neatly disassembled and stacked up as though ready for packaging. The fact that he was one of the top executives at Goldman Sachs came as the biggest shock of all, and the catch phrases were already hitting the headlines about Wall Street executives assuming themselves to be above the law.

At this particular moment, however, AD Trufant was busying himself with passing out the glory in front of the cameras, and one Tomas DeBerg stood quietly behind him, waiting for his impending introduction. Standing a full head above his counterparts at 6 feet 5 inches, Tomas wasn't a particularly handsome man, certainly not enough to attract specific attention, though the grey that had penetrated his goatee and his neatly trimmed brown hair had given him a dignified look that he appreciated well enough to not be bothered with hair dye and other such vanities.

Tomas was a profiler, and between he and Jax Renault, his counterpart at the NYPD Special Victims Unit, the two had broken this case wide open with the composite they built, leading the investigative teams to places they never would have thought to look to locate their man. Certainly, no one but the two of them believed that someone that high up in the food chain would be responsible for the brutal murders of 27 children in the city and northern New Jersey over the course of the last 18 months, but then no one else assigned to this case from either team had a 160 IQ and could give a ten-page psychological report on a person they'd never seen merely by examining a corpse.

The FBI had remained largely aloof for most of the course of the investigation, until bodies started popping up in New Jersey. Of course, that was a mere four months ago, after the locals had chased their tails for over a year and 14 dead.

"...the podium over to Detective DeBerg." Tomas snapped back into the moment and smiled as AD Trufant stepped back and waved him forward. The mob began to vie for his attention, and the questions began.

"Detective - how did the team finally come up with Jack Anselm as a suspect in this case?" a young reporter managed from the front.

A smile crept over Tomas' face. He didn't consider himself arrogant, but it was difficult not to come off that way as he fielded these amateur questions. "Certainly the fine folks at NYPD put a great deal of effort into this case, but it's very difficult to pin down a suspect when you're looking in all the wrong places. It was obvious to me from the moment I examined the evidence that the person behind all this was a white collar megalomaniac, not the mentally unstable sewer-dweller they had been trying to dig up."

In fact, Jax had come to the same conclusion as he several months before the FBI got involved, and if the SVU detectives had bothered to listen to her, she probably would've been standing at this podium taking all the credit. Too bad for her, Tomas thought. The two had been engaged in a fierce rivalry ever since the young woman had taken her post at NYPD, and he wasn't above taking a few cheap shots here on national TV, just to remind her who had the real influence to back up his profiling abilities.

"So you're saying the FBI getting involved turned the case around?"

Tomas laughed. "I'm saying it was a team effort. You can draw your own conclusions about which part of the team deserves the most credit."

Another reporter managed to attract his attention. "Detective, tell us about your work with Detective Renault from NYPD?"

Just throw the softball out there, why don't you? "Detective Renault is a fine young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Who knows? With a little more seasoning, she might even take my post here when I retire in a few years." Laughter rose up from behind him on the podium, as if to hammer home the condescension dripping from his salvo. Second fiddle, little girl, remember it well. "In all seriousness, though, the FBI is very grateful for all the assistance we received from the SVU team, and with that, I'm going to step back and let Assistant Director Trufant field the rest of your questions." With that, Tomas stepped back into the building and headed back up to his office to await the fiery response he knew was incoming from a certain young woman wearing a city cop's badge.

• Like 1

1(b )

Jax took a long look out of her office window. Sighing, she realized that the city really didn't look any different than before. There were no brilliant rays of heavenly light pouring out of the sky heralding a moral victory for humanity, just bleak steel and concrete. She knew nothing would ever change. There would always be one more victim, one more human vampire sucking the life out of someone in the dark corners of the city that the light refused to touch.

From her faraway place, Jax heard her office door open, and the living began to intrude on her thoughts. Rick walked in wearing that look that generally made her want to take a deep breath and count to ten. One....Two.., but something made her face his look .

“Ok, so we share the collar with the fedbag, but you know who really solved the case.

• Like 1

2(a)

Tomas smiled as he listened to Jax's series of threats and attempts at intimidation. Nice tantrum. Calmly delivered, but a tantrum all the same. He could almost see her green eyes burning holes in the walls as she spoke into his voice mailbox. Ah yes, the sweet sound of compensation, for her height and build, for how her co-workers viewed her... or should I say objectify her? No doubt Jax was an attractive woman, particularly after a dozen years in the pressure cooker that was SVU straight out of her college work in criminal psychology. Yes, for 35, she was quite the catch; a bit tiny of a catch, scarcely exceeding five feet and perhaps a hundred pounds soaking wet, but her brunette curls, touched with fiery red in all the right places turned heads everywhere she went.

Of course, all that pent up frustration had to go somewhere, he surmised, and it wasn't hard to draw the conclusion that somewhere was her love life. He could easily picture that mane tied back in a fierce ponytail, perched atop a slick black patent leather sleeveless catsuit, riding crop in hand, having her way with some hapless mental defective who couldn't get enough of licking her boots. She probably had more than her fair share of those sorts of suitors, and the only thing that prevented her from being bored to tears with them all was the need to unleash her rage at being noticed for her physical appearance at work rather than her formidable mind. Tomas had worked with her on several other occasions, and there was no question the girl was intelligent. Not on his level, but certainly above the cretins that surrounded her at NYPD, the ones who had dismissed her perfect conclusion on the archetype of the Baby Butcher until Tomas himself had drawn the same conclusion from the patterns clearly visible. How sad for this little girl that she had earned so little respect over the years from her superiors...

All that aside, Tomas couldn't just allow these idle threats to go unchallenged. Clearly, this little fireball was overdue to be taken down a few notches. Out came the smartphone, and a message took shape...

Oh, little Jacqueline, while I always enjoy our conversations, your message was positively adorable. It is so cute when little girls try to act calm when they're throwing fits. While I'd normally just dismiss such foot-stomping as bluster and nonsense, your specific choice of words left me thinking you wish to actually challenge me, as though you thought yourself my equal. As silly as that thought is, and as certain as I am that you'll be taking your angst out tonight on some halfwit who'll beg to sniff your sweaty panties afterward, I'm still left with the inescapable path of giving you exactly what you're asking of me - a sound spanking from an elder.

So be it. We will see who is feeding what to whom when this is all done. I'm sure you'll get used to the... shall we say... substitutes I'll be providing for your latex suits and leashes. Fortunately for you, or perhaps unfortunately, you won't be missing your paddles - you just won't be wielding them yourself anymore...

Warmly,

Tomas.

He leaned back with a self-satisfied smile. Oh little one, watching the fire in your eyes dim, replaced with childlike innocence as you struggle to speak your gurgles of pleasure from behind your pacifier, your hands in velvet mittens, diaper around your loins, clutching a stuffed toy Daddy bought you. Yes, you will be my baby, and you'll wear and do all those things because they give you peace, a respite from the cruel world in which you and I both live, and you'll love your Daddy for giving you your innocence back.

Meanwhile, it was time to tap long-dormant resources. The tearing down of this fierce little domme would take an approach from multiple angles, and he knew exactly the place to start.

• Like 1

I'm eager to see where this goes. It's "different," and while that can mean a great number of things, in this case its something quite positive. You made the right decision in not posting this in RP, as I think it transcends what expectations I'd have of RP posts.

A very solid start.

So far, very enjoyable. Having the two of you work on this will be a wonderful view for us as readers. Whatever kink comes our way will be lots of fun, I'm sure.

Hey, would someone help me with my diaper restraint and buckle my straightjacket?

• 5 months later...

Definately. This was my first time reading this, not sure how I missed it before, and I absolutely love it. Really hope she chooses to continue.