LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Anyone Else In Your Family Wear Diapers?

Just wondering if anyone else had family members wear diapers after being potty trained?

I grew up in a rather large family, there was 10 of us and I am the 3rd oldest.

I had 2 younger brothers who also enjoyed wearing diapers and 1 younger sister who would join in when we played diaper games growing up.

We used to make a game of who could be the first to sneak a diaper out of the house and put it on before the others could, than we would sit around playing in our diapers until it was time to go do chores or head to the house to eat.

We never got caught playing our diaper game by our parents but I suspect mom knew what was going on all along as the box of diapers would quickly disapear when we decided to have our little diaper games.

Yes, the 2 younger brothers continued to wear diapers after they graduated highschool.

The one a year younger tham me wore diapers on and off quite often and the other who was 5 years younger than me continued to wear diapers up until 2011 and may still be into wearing diapers today but he will not admmitt to it even though I have seen his photo on the internet of him wearing a diaper.

I mysefl have posted quite a few photos of me wearing diapers on the internet but have always beed carefull not to post any photos that show my face or tattoes than would be seen.

It was a few years after I had moved out of my parents house my mother questioned me about all the diapers she had been finding in my old beedroom, now being used by the youngest brother who still wore diapers and was living at home at the time.

I told mom that the diapers she was finding where not from me as I had no reason to toss a used diaper in the closet in that room, that it had to be from my younger brother staying there.

She asked me to talk to him about it, so I did and when I brought up the subject of the used diapers in the closet he denied they where his.

I came right out and told him I knew he still was wearing diapers and than mom also knew he was wearing diapers and she just wanted the used diapers cleaned up and to stop tossing them in the closet but instead put them in the trash where they belonged.

I told him mom did not care that he wore diapers, as she knew there was nothing she could do about him wearing diapers, that she just did not want the used diapers tossed in the closet.

He still denied that they where his diapers, but a week later all the used diapers had been picked up and disposed of according to my mother.

The one brother who is only a year younger than me came back to live at home when he was 22, and did not hide the fact he wore diapers from the family, he actualy took pride in makeing sure they all knew he wore diapers by always wetting his diapers until they leaked and when he messed in them he would wear them the rest of the day until they leaked also.

The best thing that happened to him was being caught wearing nothing but a wet messy diaper.

This was planned out by my mother and I was involved with it from the start. As my parents where not one to toss one of their childred out on the street my mother and I hatched a plan to chetch him red handed so to speak.

As my brothers diaper wearing was like clock work and mom knew about what time of day he would be messing in his diaper, the plan of action was the family would leave the house and he would stay home alone as he always did. Mom suspected that when no one was home he would run around the place in only his diaper. So as the time drew near they all got in the car and left for town, I was to show up a 1/2 hour after they left and see if he was indeed running around in just a diaper.

As I pulled into the driveway I saw my brother in the yard, he was wearing nothing but a diaper and when he say me pull in he got up and headed for the house.

I pulled up close to the house and quickly got out my my car, cutting off his access to the door with my car. He was qiute suprised to see me get out of my car wearing nothing but a diaper also. This was all part of the plan me and my mother had come up with to chetch him in only a diaper.

He asked me what the heck I was doing, I just said I came to run around the farm in just a diaper seeing how I knew the family was gone and I knew he would be home and more than likely running around in just a diaper also.

We stood there talking for a while, going over some old memories of us running around the farm with diapers under our coveralls and how we would wet our diapers to see who would be the first to soak his diaper.

He became more relaxed the more we talked, and I asked him if he still messed in his diapers, he said he actually enjoyed messing his diapers and wearing them until they leaked. I looked at the diaper he was wearing and said, well it looks as if you have already messed in your diaper but have not wet it yet. He said he was in the middle of messing his diaper when I pulled in the driveway.

I just said well don't let me stop you from filling your diaper with crap, he just said good and finished filling his diaper with crap and than wet it to the point of almost leaking.

Whe he finished he looked at my diaper and said, you haven't used your diapr yet how come. I just said give me a minnit, I finished drinking the cup of coffee I had and promply wet my diaper to near full capasity.

I than said lets go walk out to the back 40 and back to see if these diapers can hold up that long, so we headed to the back end of the 40 acre field.

It was about the time we got to the far cornor of the field when I knew mom and dad and the rest of the family would be back home, but the car would not be in the driveway but out behind the barn so my brother did not know they had returned.

When we retuned to the house my diapered brother decided to show me just how messy he could get with his diaper and begun to spread the crap all over inside his diaper until it started leaking out around his leggs and out the top of the back side of his diaper.

He was quite the sean to see, and he was rather proud of how messy he had made himself. Than he made the comment if only mom and dad could see him this way they would be proud of him. I said I don't think they would be proud but instead be ashamed of him and what he was doing. He said that mom and dad both knew he was wearing diapers and that he crapped amd peed in them.

I told him I knew that mom and dad knew and that they where not happy about it, he looked a bit shocked that I knew that mom and dad knew.

It was about this time both mom and dad and the rest of the family came out of the house and confrounted him about what he was doing.

All he kept saying was what about him, pointing to me. Mom and dad both said he does not live here and if he wants to wear, wet and mess diapers he can cause he is no longer living at home, and that if he wanted to continue to live at home his diaper wearing will come to a stop or he could pack his bags and hit the road.

I don't think my younger brother wore another diaper all the while he stayed at home, at least he did not make a spectical about it.

My oldest brother and I shared a beedroom in the house we grew up in, and on the day he was to leave for the army he questioned me about me wearing diapers all the time.

He even said I bet you have one on right now, so I dropped my pants and said yep! shure do, have fun in the army, I'll be here having fun wearing diapers while he was in boot camp.

I remember this one time during the summer growing up on the farm, we had this spring feed pond that we used for the cattle to drink out of when they where in the back pasture, its the same pond that we as a family would go swimming in on hot summer days after the chores where done for the day.

Well this one day in the middle of the afternno it was blazeing hot and father decided that it would be nice if the family went for a cold dip in the pond.

Well me and my 2 younger brothers where running around with diapers on under our shorts, dad hollered for all of us to come to the house, we all came running as always, he said we where headed to the pond to cool off in the heat and we where all to get on the hay wagon for the ride out to the pond.

Well the 3 of us did not have a chance to remove out diapers by the time we got to the pond, so we did not want to get into the pond, but dad told us to get in the water, so we kept our shorts on and slowly walked into the pond, our diapers soaking up water the deeper we got into the water.

A Pampers completely soaked gets very heavy even under a pair of short and when we exited the water it was clear to tell the 3 of us where wearing diapers.

What we did not know was mom knew we 3 where wearinf diapers and this was her's and dads way to embarrased us in front of the rest of the family.

We where standing on the bank of the pond when father said, looks like all 3 of them are wearing diapers, than he told us to drop our shorts so he could if we where indeed wearing a diaper.

Knowing we where caught and there was no getting out of this, we had no choice but to drop out shorts and exspose out soaked diapers.

Dad just said, I hope you had fun wearing those diapers cause mom was going to punish us for wearing them.

Mom grabbed all 3 of us and told us to stand still while she refitted our diapers so they did not fall off, she even used some duct tape to keep them from falling off. There we stood is soaked diapers, in front of the entire family for all to see.

Dad told us we had better enjoy those diapers as we where going to have to wear them the rest of the day. Than he orderd us back into the water to make sure the diapers soaked up as much as possable.

The 3 of us where made to wear those watter logged diapers for the rest of the day, we where not allowed to put out shorts back on over the diaper as if we wanted to wear diapers like a baby we did not need to hide the diaper we so much wanted to wear.

Was not a fun afternoon stuck in those water logged diapers the rest of the day.

I don't think my younger brothers would have gotten into wearing diapers if it was not for me introduceing them to how much fun it was to wear diapers, as I dont recall either of them wearing diapers after being potty trained until after I showed them that I was wearing them and how much fun it was. I know my younger sister would have never worn a diaper if it was not for me allowing her to join me and my brothers in the diaper games we played.

She was a typical little sister, always hanging around, being the pest she could be, always wanting to do what us boys where doing. so one day during our diaper games she insisted she got to play with us, well we finialy said she could as long as she did not tell mom what we where doing. So we let her tag along and when we got to the point of showing each other our diaper she wanted to know if she could wear one too. I said sure, but she would have to go get the diaper from the babys room if she wanted to wear one. Well she ran back to the house, went into the babys room and grabbed a diaper and came back out to where us boys where proudly showing the diaper she had gotten.

I said you will have to put it on yourself as it was part of the game we where playing, so she slipped out of her pants, put on the diaper, and pulled her pants back on.

She was just happy to be part of the group who wore diapers even though we where all potty trained.

I don't remember her ever wearing a diaper much past her 10th birthday as by that time she had 2 younger sisters to play with and us boys where getting to old to play with anymore.

The 3 of us boys continued to wear diapers all the while we where growing up on the farm, and we had quite a few mis-adventures doing so, some fun some not so fun, like when we would get caught wearing a diaper.

Almost all the women on my mother's side of my extended family have some type of bladder control problem. By the time I was botn my Mom and her mom 'Granny Vi' wore diapers 24/7. By the time I was toilet-trained my Aunt Betsy, our babysitter, also needed day diapers. All of my sisters had tiny over-active bladders.

Still, once we were toilet trained, at home we only were diapered for bed when we were sick. As we reached puberty we reverted to bedwetting. Then we were taught to pin on our own diapers.

Because of our small, over-active bladders, post toilet-training Mom asked us nicely to wear 'Just-In-Case' diapers on longer car rides and for special occasions. In Motel beds we slept in diapers. Always those pinned Curity gauze diapers were covered by Gerber pull-on vinyl panties.

I was 7 when my older sister Penny reverted to bedwetting. Stacks of gauze diapers were out in the open in her bedroom as well as the master bedroom and in the nursery where our youngest sister Missy still slept diapered in a crib. Consequently when our friends came to the house, it was no secret about the wetting and diapers.

What I do not remember was playing diaper games, but it is possible some of my sisters did so when I was not around. I do remember a few times when Penny's pals wanted to be diapered by Granny Vi.

Missy was the first to use AB play to cope with her adult urinary incontinence. She started doing that while pregnant with her daughter, but at first Missy did not discuss that with me. It was over a year later, when I was 26 and depressed about always needing diapers, that Missy explained AB play to me. Suddenly at least I could have some fun with my diapers.

Within our extended family, Missy and I are the only ones living near Los Angeles to sometimes play as big baby girls. Aunt Betsy's oldest son, Matthew, says he found his own way to AB while he was just out of law school. He discovered DPF about 1996. Of course then he saw my AB photos in the DPF Newsletter, but Matthew was shy about discussing that with me for a couple of years. I stopped writing for DPF in the summer of 2001 and Matthew dropped out of participating in AB activities about the same time.

None of my siblings wore diapers after potty training, or understood my AB/DL interest later in life. I became incontinent at age 12, and through junior high school suffered a lot of teasing. There weren't discrete disposables back then, and I had to wear two thick diapers because of the heavy wetting problem. I've often wondered if the people that were most prone to jerk my pants down were curious about the diapers. Who knows?

Angela, I think if I had an older aunt as pretty as you I might be very interested in your AB stories, especially if I tended toward being an adult baby myself! ;) Alas! No such luck in my family!

I will say that my family is divided on how they feel about my AB/DL side. Some are very understanding and even supportive. Others don't have to say anything, I can tell by their body language that it disturbs them. They're used to the incontinence, but even on that issue they're divided in how they deal with it. Me? I could care less! I love them all. Make sure your family knows you love and support them, no matter what!

I'd be more likely to think that such sad people (school bullies) were simply hurting you to make themselves feel better - futile but common. Makes fools feel powerful.

Anyhow... I'm pretty sure my baby sister was in diapers after I trained, but as she's only two years younger, I don't remember anything from that time. Never had any younger siblings after that, and was very rarely around any friends of the family with infants. I honestly don't think I've even been fortunate enough to hold a baby in over ten years. :( I've always wanted a big family but probably won't get the chance. My adult little girl may have to do.