LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Cruises Sizes 6+7

Guest TheShiningKnight

Guest TheShiningKnight

Hello guys.

I am pondering the thought on buying Pampers Cruisers diapers from my neighborhood Walgreens.

I would like to know the size of the waist you would need for each to fit snugly.

I don't want to waste $$$ on diapers that won't fit me.

I don't have diaper tapes (or whatever you call them...the things that extend the strap.)

I will greatly appreciate any responses.

Thank you!

And just in case anyone happens on this thread - I'll say that they probably won't fit. I was 14 when I tried Pampers Size 6 and they really don't fit, lengthwise, which is the most important. You do see people with them hilariously applied, riding very low on their crotch, but that's the DL equivalent of putting a Trabant's engine inside a beat-up Lamborghini shell - don't bother.

Size 6 and Size 7 share the same length, Size 7's difference is just wider and stretchier sides - they really don't fit properly on anyone older than 6 or 7 (and they are designed, ostensibly, for 3-4 yearolds).

Fortunately you can get AB diapers in small sizes.

This is what I love about this site! OP posted this at 8:37pm yesterday and has been banned right away for being underage! Great job mods! Glad to see at least one site that is on the ball and quick to enforce the rules, especially one as serious as underage people here! Good work!

Actually, Pampers Cruisers Size 6 and 7 differ only that Size 7 are slightly longer, to better fit taller toddlers and young kids. Sizes 5, 6 and 7 all use the same absorbent core.

Size 7 does not effectively fit children weighing 80 pounds standing less than 4'5" tall.