LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24X7X24

DavidMW

I like the way I have my mattress - ours came with a zip-on pillow top. We put a shower curtain (more durable than most plastic sheets) between the pillow-top and the mattress, so even if the worst should happen and both diapers and mattress cover fail, the mattress won't take the brunt of the damage.

I've used shower curtains for years - the standard shower curtain is about the same size as a queen-sized mattress. When I got a new mattress a few years ago, I also got what struck me as a rather expensive mattress cover for it. I haven't been impressed by how it's stood up to the washing machine, though, so I don't rely on it.

I seldom have a problem with my doubled diapers leaking at night, I always make sure my sprinkler is pointed down, I cut slits 3/4 the way across the first diaper an inch apart than put on another diaper over the first one.

The only time I leak this way is when I wake up and find my diapers are completely soaked and could not hold anymore. This does not happen very often, but can be made to happen if I decide to drink a few adult beverages befor going to bed.

When I sleep in an Abena, I also have an Abena Abri-let Maxi stuffer. It's about 2 feet long so I fold it in half and put the whole thing up front. When I do controlled wetting in bed in diapers, I'm face down and the diaper-stuffer combo can take quite a bit. And it holds it, too, regardless of subsequent sleeping positions. I might squeeze out enough for a small damp spot but that's about it.

But if I'm on my side, whether sleep-wetting or wake-wetting, if I flow fast enough and some pee runs to the side, all it encounters is the side plastic. If I were to really get into regular bedwetting, I'd have to look into cloth for more all around protection as I am a side-sleeper. It probably wouldn't hurt for me to invest in plastic pants, too.

• Like 1

Day 13 (Wed) – Just past the halfway point of the plan. The good side...

Although I’m pretty good at keeping things relaxed enough to dribble fairly often throughout the day, it generally does require a little bit of mental attention. If I get too involved in some task on the computer, for instance, I’ll lose that focus and have to remind myself – and usually get a heavier flow as a result. (fwiw, combine a 7 Eleven Double Gulp and a relaxed state down there to get to a constant state of dribbling – 11 times in just a half hour at one point Monday night)

I have been able to dribble a bit while walking, though not a lot and it does take more concentration. It's a lot easier when my bladder is full, but I empty it pretty often.

I even dribbled into my Depends today when I was using the elliptical trainer. All that bouncing up and down helped I guess. [as I reread this before posting, I chuckled a bit at my saying it “helped

Day 13 (Wed) – That was the good news. On the other hand, I’ve become a bit concerned about bedwetting.

I had a second night in a row of sleep-wetting Sunday night. Not nearly as much as Saturday night, and the bath towel I put on top of the mattress protection under the sheet helped contain the spread, too, but it was wet enough that I had to wash the bedding again. Although I only had deliberate wettings Monday night, I had another sleep-wetting Tuesday night.

I went into this actually hoping that I might have a couple bedwetting incidents, but I didn’t really expect much. Although I have become a rare bedwetter since getting into wearing and using diapers, I didn’t have any incidents during or in the aftermath of last year’s 10-day 24x7 period. And of course the 12-month program, which I’ve based my “rules

If you are developing bed wetting in this stage I highly suggest you refrain from further diaper usage even during the day as your progress is close to what happened to me when I decided to become diaper dependent again.

I have grown to enjoy bed wetting as part of needing diapers and actually looked forward to having it happen on a regular basis.

But it sounds like you should back off the diapers before things get out of control and you find yourself needing to relearn how not to wet while sleeping.

Day 13 (Wed) – Just past the halfway point of the plan.

halfway? not even close! it looks like this thread's title is 24x7 (24 hours times 7 days) x24 (times 24... weeks!) and you're only two weeks in so far! only five and a half months or so to go. you may have meant to say 24x24 but your journey is already set in stone... enjoy and keep us posted!

/lawyered! :-P

halfway? not even close! it looks like this thread's title is 24x7 (24 hours times 7 days) x24 (times 24... weeks!) and you're only two weeks in so far! only five and a half months or so to go. you may have meant to say 24x24 but your journey is already set in stone... enjoy and keep us posted!

/lawyered! :-P

I guess I did word the title awkwardly – I’ve gotten in the habit of saying 24x7 when I mean all day.

Alas, the plan was just for 24 *days* of 24x7, i.e., all day diaper wear, not 24 weeks. I’d never reach a half-way point if I had planned on 24 weeks because I don’t think I’d ever be able to get out of diapers again if I kept this up that long. :-)

Day 14 (Thurs) – No beverages for a couple hours before bedtime last night. No sleep-wetting and just one controlled wetting. Longest stretch of sleep I’ve had in months. I woke up about a half hour early with a bit of a need to go. It just let go when I tried to doze off again, and the diaper got most of it.

The usual daytime routine, other than I wondered what the heck I ate or drank as my pee had a really strong smell all day.

Had a minor diaper exposure incident at the Eagle (local gay bar) this evening. As I sat on a barstool in front of some computer games machine, one of a trio of young guys kept coming over and got a little playful before heading back over to his friends. After the fourth time he told me he liked my diapers and patted my backside. The Abenas I get are so big that the padding in back usually sticks about an inch above my belt, and then there’s a couple inches of plastic above that. Most of my sweatshirts are pretty long, but this one was a bit shorter and apparently had ridden up as I sat at the computer game box.

The guy then headed back to his friends and they left, so nothing came of it. I hadn’t wet since changing before heading to the bar, so at least he was aware of the diaper because he saw it, not because of a strong pee smell.

Day 15 (Fri) – I started Week 3 this morning. 69 Abenas in 14 days – still about 5/day. An extra diaper a day would probably keep me a bit more dry during the day and save on some laundry, but when I’m at home I may as well get as much as I can out of a diaper.

No sleep-wetting last night, at least I think not. Had a couple controlled wettings in bed and had a small leak after the second one. I got up to throw out the soaked stuffer and went back to bed. When I woke up again the sheets were a bit wetter than I expected as Abenas tend to hang onto what they’ve absorbed, but not wetter enough to think I had another sleep-wetting. But as I lay there I just started wetting. It’s gotten pretty easy to just let it go.

I’m continuing to notice a few “just started wetting

All i can say is JEALOUS!! i wish i was wetting three out of four nights in my sleep!

Wish I could give you suggestions. Some folks may just be more prone to it.

I started with diapers in early 2007, had a couple minor sleepwettings by fall 2008, both in underwear, not diapers, if I remember correctly. First time since I was a little kid. I'd done deliberate pantswettings and bedwettings most of my life, so there wasn't some wetting "stigma" (?) for me to overcome w.r.t. the bed. And because I usually sleep alone, I didn't have to think about someone having to "share" the experience with me.

Late 2008 I did my first 24x7 - 30 nights of wearing/using diapers, but 24x7 for the last week. What I remember most from that was how much I was ready to get rid of the diapers just a few days into the 24x7 stretch. But checking my old notes and I was reminded that I had four minor sleepwettings during the 30 nights.

I had about a half dozen or so sleepwettings since then, although the last one this summer was the first one in the better part of a year, in spite of a 24x10 a year ago.

So why the trio last week? Who knows.

But there are some differences for me between now and a year ago. I've worn and wetted diapers a lot more this last year, and I've gotten really good at getting into the relaxed state whenever I put on an Abena. I still have to think about it a bit, but I keep it relaxed most of the time and never clench when I'm done (except for the controlled wettings at night, when I want to manage the flow to keep from flooding my diapers in bed). So I'm just a lot more practiced.

A couple other changes, though. I've reached the age where my prostate sometimes doesn't let me fully drain at once, and due to a spike in my blood pressure I'm now on BP medication that includes a strong diuretic. With that combo I find that I have to pee a lot more at night. More opportunity for sleep-wetting, I guess - and that might also explain why last weekend's wettings were a lot heavier than any of my past sleep-wettings.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to my sleepwetting pattern after next week.

Day 20 (Wed) – Now twice as long as my longest past full-time diapered experience.

I’m glad I decided to stick with the original plan. Things are continuing to go well. I had to make one change to my routine as I used the last of my Abena Abri-let Maxi stuffers Saturday night. On Sunday I picked up a package of Depends Guards to use as stuffer for nighttime use. I’m actually somewhat impressed by them, certainly when compared to the Depends “underwear

BabyBrian brings up a valid point the economic impact of incontinence on the young is huge I just this month turned 44 according to the government i have 35 more years in duapers, lucky for them my doctors said last year i am more like 7 to 11 years to live.

i only use disposables when traveling at home i use cloth Angelfluff and Babbykin's ultimate 4 contours with velcro And "blue Ice" plastic panys (made for them by Gary) hi rise enclosed elastic very durable And Jeanie and Howard have a simple philosophy if howard will use it and it works for Howard its good to sell because Hoqard is incontinent and they could not find the quality and value for their money so they started making their own which grew into a full time business, and i also have custom contours with velcro from Bebykin's as well as real rubber pants ,and probably the largest collection in the USA of OnSies because i always order them at least 25 at a time or if Jenny has a really cool color i'll order 50 i have every style and have some that are uniquely customized in different ways for me. also when you order in large numbers you get some sweet discounts

Buying cloth initially can be a steep investment but every time you wash and dry them they get softer and as they get softer the money is falling out of the dryer,now i wish i had someplace to hang them out in the sun to dry, unfortunately i don't however my rent is 218$ a month and includes all utilities . so i have to use a gas dryer but it doesn't cost me anything to go into my laundry room and wash a load of diapers .

Be Happy in Your Nappy

Be Merry In Your Terry

Day 22 (Fri) –

First day of Week 4. I’ve really gotten into the flow of this – wearing and using my diapers has gotten to where at this point it just feels normal.

And I woke up to a completely dry bed both yesterday and today. Nice to not have to wash the bedding for a change.

The count so far? 103 Abenas in 21 days, continuing at about 5 of these per day.

And the end of this experience is in sight, although I’ve decided to bump it out just a bit. I was targeting Sunday, but Monday is New Year’s Eve, and for no other reason than wanting to err on the side of caution I’d just as soon not spend my first hours undiapered after weeks of wearing and wetting in a crowded bar on New Year’s Eve.

Day 26 (Tues) –

I guess I was overly concerned about being in a crowded bar without a diaper for the first time in a month as we rang in the new year. Had a 20oz glass of iced tea starting at 9pm, put on a fresh diaper at 10 and left for the bar, had a bottle of water while there, and nothing. Just a minor dribble while standing at a DONT WALK light a block from my apartment on the walk home. No point in putting on a fresh diaper for bed, though I put a stuffer in place. I woke up at 6 needing to go, figured I’d just let it happen rather than a controlled wetting, but instead fell back to sleep immediately. I got up after 8 with a dry stuffer and no wettings at all overnight. Kind of a disappointing way to end this.

Yeah, I was supposed to be getting out of the diapers today. But I’ve still got more than a case of Abenas left. I planned on 6 diapers a day when I ordered them, but I have averaged only about 5 – and used only 3 yesterday. So I’ve decided to keep this up just a bit longer. 30 is a nice round number – when I get up this coming Sunday I’ll have been diapered for 30 days and nights. Going until I hit 30 days will cut the inventory a bit, still leaving me with over a couple dozen Abenas for play use through the rest of the year.

With that, Nappy New Year! (I suspect that’s not very original)

I discovered a bit ago that I forgot to take my pills yesterday morning. That includes my high blood pressure pill, which has a strong diuretic in it. That might explain yesterday's slow pee day. My need to pee at night has increased this year since I started that medication.

Guest fakename7

It's easy enough to achieve if it is what you want but you must be dedicated to becoming a bed wetter.

Up for suggestions! Just added to the protection of my mattress, etc., but haven't managed to sleep through wetting other than once or twice in the past year.

I've quit aiming to become a bedwetter, but over time it gets so easy to pee where I'm laying that I barely wake to do that now :) I become conscious just enough to know the condition of my diaper and if it will hold another wetting, and if it will I'm back to sleep instantly, sometimes even before the flow stops B) If I wanted to return to attempting bedwetting in my sleep now I know it would be much easier. Give it time and never get up to pee once you're in bed- never! Move to a better position if you have to, but make the event as natural as possible and no matter how good or interesting it feels, don't revel in that till morning- get back to sleep as quickly as possible. In time your subconscious will take over like mine has- when I need to pee in bed I find that I'm already in a good position to do that when I wake to pee. Create habits and they will eventually come naturally without effort :D

Bettypooh

Day 29 (Fri) –

The first day of Week 5. It won’t be a full week, though, as I start my 30th and final day and night of this tomorrow morning. I’ll save the diaper count for Sunday.

I haven’t been able to come up with much interesting to say in these updates, especially once this became routine – I wore, I wet (“Abeni, weari, weti

Day 31 - It's over.

After one last (deliberate) bedwetting, I got up, cleaned up, and got dressed without a diaper for the first time since December 6.

I'm off to use the toilet now (gasp!!!). This may take a while as I relearn how to use the darn thing.

I'll post a summary of the 30-day experience later today.

The End (Sun) –

After 30 days and nights, it was finally time to get out of the diapers.

The rules were pretty simple. Like in the early stages of the 12-month program, I was to act as if I were incontinent, at least while out of bed. That meant wearing diapers full time, except when showering or changing, and using them for wetting (toilet only for pooping).

-- As the 12-month program says, “This means that the second you strap that diaper on and decide to use it, you are ‘functionally incontinent’, meaning you no longer void in the appropriate place, but wherever you are and into whatever you are wearing, be it a diaper or your pants, or on the floor if you are naked.