LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Harder To Go When Not In A Diaper

Kayla_H

I've recently ran into an issue with going to use the bathroom when I'm not wearing a diaper. I wanna go, but my body has a hard time letting me. Now when I am wearing a diaper, I have no problems using it. Am I starting to untrain myself subconsciously?

Yeah that's a problem I had earlier his year. I would wear for a few days at work and then stop on a sporadic day and it took all I had not to wet or mess myself. Now since I've been wearing almost 24/7 since June , due to the massive increase in work hours and too few breaks, I think I've become accustomed to wearing them, and when I'm not wearing a diaper or pullup my mind is freaking out and won't let me go.

I dunno... anyone else have any experience with something like this happening?

I certainly like to be clean and dry when not diapered. And it sounds like your subconscious wants to maintain the option when not at work.

I would recommend relaxing about it...if you get a rash, or into a situation where you don't feel like sharing, then you can wear "normal" undies.

I had to think about this for awhile because after a couple years of always wearing but not always using, my habits have changed :whistling: I have a crazy bladder, but when is more settled down I always had to think about creating a flow before it started (and during the opposite times I could barely stop it till I was at the toilet:o ) It has become a lot easier for me to use my diapers now, in fact that's easier to start than when using the toilet- a far cry from the beginning of my diapered time B) Still it's tough to say, but I think it may be harder for me to use the toilet than before ;)

If there is a difference, it isn't much. But I DO like the results of being able to use my diapers more easily, and that happens more easily than at any other time or place in my life :D Instead of feeling stress or distress, in diapers it now flows peacefully without any additional input from me, and on top of that in diapers my bladder completely empties; another thing that didn't happen regularly before :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

After wearing24 /7 for 2yrs plus i have a hard time using the potty to go pee. I'm so used to going in my diaper that anything else seems out of normal for me. While i still use the potty for number 2 when it comes to wetting i have a very hard time getting a flow going . Are you getting untrained maybe but i think mostly you are getting used to using your diaper for it's intended purpose. Try not wearing and see what happens then if you can't go then you might be becoming untrained.. Everybody is different and some get used to using their diapers quicker than others. Hope all works out well for you'

I've been wearing diapers for the majority of my life so using one for it's intended purposes has never been a major issue for me. It's just that something has changed this past year that has triggered this response and it's nerve racking to know that when I have to desperately go I CAN'T because I'm not wearing a diaper at that time.I know I used to fantasize about being in diapers 24/7 when I was younger, and I did for the longest time when I got my first place, but now it's becoming difficult to cope with having to spend 5 minutes in the bathroom just trying to get pee to trickle out.

Today, I was thinking about wearing cloth diapers under my "normal" underwear to see if I can train myself back to using the bathroom like "normal" people do. I cant really explain my thinking about how it may work, but the assumption goes that if I'm wearing a cloth diaper and plastic panties under my "normal" underwear that I will be able to blend the association and eventually "relearn" to use the bathroom as easily as I used to. Otherwise I'm going to talk to an urologist and see what they have to say. I've already talked to my therapist about whats going on and she said I have three basic routes that I can go. The first is to (joyously) abandon using the restroom and live in my diapers 24/7. The second is to cut down on wearing diapers, "like to once or twice a month." And the third is to stay where I'm at.

Now as much as I LOVE the idea of finally wearing 24/7, there is a major setback in that I'm around my in-laws A LOT and they aren't the most understanding people on this blue & green ball. My father-in-law has 3 doctorate degrees. One in General Medicine, Another in Education, and the Third is in Mental Health Psychiatry. If he were to find out, I would get a full physical and psychological exam within the day... and he would tell his friends about me when they get drunk. I can hear the slurred insults already. My mother-in-law would freak the f*** out knowing that her daughter is with someone who wears diapers. (It's bad enough that she was traumatized from accidentally feeling and unsnapping my bra after hugging me a couple years ago. My Sister-in-law would think it's "horrid" and then she'd wanna try one on. She's the weird one. My brother-in-law would just think its funny and make some stupid jokes and move on.

I don't know how effective cutting down on my time in diapers would help, but I may take it into consideration since work has slowed down a bit.

Sounds like you may be trying to go too early when using the toilet. I dont know if you have space for this, but you might want to try being diapered, wait as long as you can, then go visit the bathroom, and see how that works.

From someone who has untrained themself and am now incontinent by choice I would have to say you have became used to using your diapers to the point where your subcontious mind now finds it normal to relive the bodly functions in a diaper than a toilet.

It will take some relearning to use the toilet but the sooner you get started the sooner you will find it easy to use the toilet again.

If you continue on with using your diapers to relive yourself you may actually become diaper dependent.

It's not a life style to take lightly unless this is what you truly want than I say enjoy your diapers and freedom from having to run to the bathroom every time you need to pee.