LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all. Happy day off if you have it like I do. I did a lot of responsible stuff last week and Tuesday through Thursday have many stressful moments in my search for a new job. So today is play day! I am snug in two thick cloth diapers and extra dribble pads in my underwear, sucking on my binky, eating from my baby dish. I will watch kids programs on PBS, color, play with blocks and on my kids screenname, and look at all the pictures here. Hope you all can enjoy the day!

Hi all, since I started this post, I had the idea of keeping it up. Today is a balance day to prevent another time consuming binge. I could have an AB day doing more than wearing diapers I wear for stress incontinence given there is another storm, but don't feel like it.

Hi gang,,

Ive missed you all this week, Ive had computer problems along with other problems this week. im trying to get a lot of work done, a new bathroom put in, and a little siezure action is going on this week. But we have to take the bad with the good i quess :blink: im hopping that things quiet down a little soon, so I can spend some time with you guys here :D see you soon

digger

Hi i'm babyMIKE, 19, and you wouldent belive how lonley i am,First i live in portsmouth England and i cannot find anyone to share being an ab with, and i live at home with my parents and older sister and thay dont know about me being an ab, talking about it on here has been a big pressure release thank you to all

babyMIKE :rolleyes:

Hi every one, I have been so busy. We lost a member of our team at work, so ive been doing double time , and no time for myself. I'm stuck at this computer a lot longer than i want to be at times. I've been in this wet diaper now for 3 hours, and now its messy too, I'm going to get a shower, and take a long ride around town to take in the sites for a while, so as to get my head together, and then have at it again. I havent even been able to chat with any one for too long, I been getting so tired in the evening. So I hope to catch up with some of you soon.

Digger

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning All.

My day yesterday was like yours Digger. I work at home a lot and the calls & IM's wouldn't stop. Was glad I had on one of my thicker cloth diapers with an insert to make it through the morning. Getting a chance to rinse off and put on a fresh one made the afternoon more enjoyable. It's friday today and hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ut oooh... look out now , you got toothy on the case, Hi LuLu im babytooth, i live in the U.K. I know many people here, and I'm always in the chatrooms, both here and where dailydiapers used to be on GCN. Im always chatting and love to meet new people online. Im about 6 hours ahead of most people that post, so im going to check in late evenings if that's ok. Have you tried the chatrooms yet?, there great fun, we have a great team atmosphere, although it is sometimes hard to find "genuin people", well its now 11:05pm here, im back to the chatrooms, so i will hopefully speak with you soon, bye for now xxx

Good Morning to everyone, especially Lulu, who started this thread.

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I'm off to finally start cleaning up the garage. Got a thick clean diaper on and going to have fun trying different positions each time I go in it. Makes the chore a lot easier.

Stay Wet & Warm

Sonny

• 2 weeks later...

morning everyone,,i know its been a while since i posted,, but today i'm in the mood for a mental heath day, so here i go,,, i got my diaper on loose and just relaxing for the most part,,, getting caught up on my personal emails and chatting here ad there, I have really enjoyed the genuine people i have met here, and some very good friends,,so you might get board reading my posts on the board today,,,(sorry). but i hope everyone has a good day and diapered

morning everyone,,i know its been a while since i posted,, but today i'm in the mood for a mental heath day, so here i go,,, i got my diaper on loose and just relaxing for the most part,,, getting caught up on my personal emails and chatting here ad there, I have really enjoyed the genuine people i have met here, and some very good friends,,so you might get board reading my posts on the board today,,,(sorry).

I just discovered that I can get Attends at a store nearby!!! I'm sitting wet in them right now and I can't believe how great they are!!! I'll never have to wear Depends ever again!!! Nothing better than a nice relaxing day off in wet Attends... I'm going to see how much it'll hold.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Just changed out of a wet and messy flannel contour. Now in a terry towelling contour nappy and I'm going to bed and will likely be wet when I wake up