LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How About What The Gals Drive?

I stopped driving the little Kia new cars we sell. I know I should say nice things about them. I do say nice things about them at work but to tell the truth I hate them. I know they are good long lasting cars and all but I feel like I am driving a toy. Last week a guy traded he late mothers Town Car. After it was cleaned up I took it for a long trip I had to go on. Well that is a real car I did not feel all beat up after 5 hours of driving. I am going use this 06 Lincoln for a while. Even my guy loves it for long trips. Plus it gets good gas mileage for its size. So what I do is drive a Kia to and from work. But at home I keep and use big black. That is the name I gave it. I know I should talk about all the wonderful things about the brand of car we sell new here and every place but I just can not do it. Yes I tell anyone who comes to the dealership what a wonderful car they are because I have to. But I hate them. Yes they are good on fuel and will last a long time but I love driving a big car always have always will. I know the Kia Sorento is a fair size but I just do not like it. Well I went on a rant again.

Never been a fan of Korean cars myself.

Sure they are reliable and look alright but they are built to a cost and anything built to be cheap generally isnt much good, but to be fair if the car does exactly what it should you can hardly complain for the price.

Ive noticed this with the cheaper European brands aswell as the Korean stuff.

Then again, not many new cars these days have that solid feel.

If you arnt paying rolls royce money, thou shalt not get a rolls royce quality ride :P

we've rented both the kia sportage and the kia soul before.. kia soul only because it was the only car they had left!!! but the sportage was nice... roomy, comfortable,good gas milealge (we drove around LA and from LA to san diego and back in it so not toooo far, but we are both around 6' tall).

but our car is a 2012 ford escape.. when our 2001 ford escape finally went to the big car in the sky, we just upgraded to the most current model... and love it.

I agree with you about the Lincoln comfort. The company I work for just partnered with Lincoln for a sponsorship. I got a 2012 MKZ to drive. I was driving a Honda Civic. The MKZ is extremely comfortable! On a long trip it eats up the road and it'll make a 4 hour drive seem like 2. The Honda was a GREAT car! Great mileage, great look, very refined. The Lincoln doesn't have those refinements. There are sharp edges under the hood, the steering wheel doesn't feel as good in my hand, the knobs, handles, and switches feel cheap. It's just not as refined. And for a car that's equal in price to an Acura or Lexus, it should be equally as refined. Kia makes some things I like, but I've never owned one.

I just like the old RWD cars. My guy likes them better as well he did say driving the Town Car was like having no feel for the road. But I like so that is all that matters. The KIA is a good car and we sell a lot of them. We have some good finance options for our customers. My guy jokes about KIA standing for killed in Asian car.

• 1 month later...