LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think Lilly has a baby side and a little girl side....?

Based on the way she acts and feels as fat as diapers and what to eat types of toys etc.....

What do you all think? Does your little one have more then one little side?? Or how about the littles here do you have more then one side??

Also we recently found out that Lilly is 5'3" not 5'1"...... Her first words were "those damned doctors lied to me all this time!?!?!?"

:) what a silly girl.....

I definitely have two sides. I have my baby side that I get only with my mommy. (she is my mommy because she got the baby side out of me) Then I have my mummy side, which is brought out when I am around my AB son. I would say that it is probably not all that uncommon.

• 1 month later...

well, as a system who contains a number of folks, i feel kind of unsettled in the "mommy" role, since only one of us really is suited to the role. the rest of us are pretty neutral, but we do want to be kind to those who would talk to the 'mommy" personality.

mary holiday is apparently someone who suffers from multiple personity disorder, also known as dissociative identity disorder .... that incredibly rare disorder .... in which a person has more than one distinct 'person' or personality .... made famous when oprah had a man on her show who may have it, and such movies as identity with john cusak and by the hbo show the united states of tara .... its really very

• 1 year later...

I have two sides yes. I have my five year old in training oants side, and then my two year old side. It's normal and it all depends where I am and who I'm with and what's going on that will determine what side will come out.

I've always found this interesting. I don't really have a little baby side so much as that part of me is just an everyday part of me. Maybe it's because I've always been a toys-r-us kid. Of course I don't normally act out my baby part when I'm in public, I guess that's just because I'm normally a good baby.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never ventured into this section but there's a first for everything. I have around 7 or 8 sides. Everything from my fake me that everyone sees to a straight mommy, lesbian mommy, DL, dominant man, sissy girl, baby girl, sub cuckold, and there's a few more that rattle around inside my head.

Not AB at all, nor do I have multiple personalities, but I do shift around a decent amount without rhyme or reason, which I think everyone does to some degree ;) It's just that the degree can be quite large for some of us :lol: Not a bad thing, just another part of life and worth exploring if you want to B)

The outfits I make have various styles; some that are really babyish or toddler-like, and some that a five or six-year-old girl might wear. (Well...maybe not a modern girl). But for the most part, I'm in the mindset of an un-potty trained three-year-old.

i have 2 sides.....mine babi side and mine little side....it really depends on where i am.....my lil side is usually every day ...i never got to b a kid...an i lost my memory so its hard to really control my sides at time.....in public ive always been called childish an stuff......just b who u are...ive learned to not worry about a age.....of course at work an in sertain places i do have to b a grown up an mature lol

• 1 month later...