LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Children S Hospital

I dont usually watch this show but it bleed over my family guy recordimg. Well the show starts up with one of the doctors tells a clown that he smells like dirty diapers. The clown then says why dont you change me. After a little gossips circle a doctor sneaks up on the clown, and pulls his pants down. Revealing a wet what looked like a teddy bambino. The lady doctor then says I knew it. And thats when my dvr stopped :(

Guest diaperj71

There was another episode in an earlier season where a "baby" was born fully grown. He had some fake disease where he ages super quick. One of the nurses fell in love with him and was on top of him to have sex while he was in his footy pjs. She undid the pjs and you could see the top of a diaper for a moment before she ripped it off him.

It was a comedy scene so the way it was done is hard to explain. Still the nurse was pretty hot and the "baby" was played by Nick Kroll who plays Ruxin on the show "The League".

I'll have to look for this latest episode, I haven't been watching for a couple years. Thanks for posting.

• 4 weeks later...

season 1 episode 4. No link b/c i don't know if i'm allowed to on this site.

Offsite links are generally allowed here :D The major exceptions are-

*No links to sites, pages, or pics of minors (under 18) where there is sexual connotation. This includes minors visibly wearing diapers. (US Federal Law)

*No links to sites, pages, or pics that show Scat (pooping) even from the outside of clothing or diapers (US Local Law where the servers are)

*No links to sites or pages selling services or products unless pre-approved by our site owner. PLEASE NOTE this does not prohibit links to stores, sites, and pages that retail ABDL products openly to the general public, nor does it prohibit links to items you found for sale. This is generally intended as a way to encourage stores and businesses (including regular Ebay /Amazon sellers) to contribute to the site if they want to advertise their products and sales here. Occasional personal sellers may post such links on the "Diaper Store" forums (Our Website Policy)

If you think a link is permissible, post it. We do not take action beyond sending you a private verbal explanation of what we did and why should a link be removed by us. Only those who persist posting prohibited links after that message need fear any Admin action ;)

If you are not certain if a link is permitted you can always PM any Admin or Mod and ask- we don't bite :D

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...

There was another episode in an earlier season where a "baby" was born fully grown. He had some fake disease where he ages super quick. One of the nurses fell in love with him and was on top of him to have sex while he was in his footy pjs. She undid the pjs and you could see the top of a diaper for a moment before she ripped it off him.

It was a comedy scene so the way it was done is hard to explain. Still the nurse was pretty hot and the "baby" was played by Nick Kroll who plays Ruxin on the show "The League".

I'll have to look for this latest episode, I haven't been watching for a couple years. Thanks for posting.