LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little About Me

For years you think you are alone but then you discover a site like this; it's great!

I am DL female, bi, 41 and from the UK.

Hope one day to find a fellow DL female to chat to and have realised it's not going to happen by me just sitting here and hoping. Hence my reason for joining.

Thanks to the two lovely guys I have already chatted to; you gave me the courage to write this.

Frillylilly

For years you think you are alone but then you discover a site like this; it's great!

I am DL female, bi, 41 and from the UK.

Hope one day to find a fellow DL female to chat to and have realised it's not going to happen by me just sitting here and hoping. Hence my reason for joining.

Thanks to the two lovely guys I have already chatted to; you gave me the courage to write this.

Frillylilly

Hello frillylilly, Welcome to the site.

Yes im sure there are a few of us here who thought that we were alone befor discovering

nice places like this.

I did thats for sure, but since i discovered DD its helped me understand and explore

thoughts an feelings ive had for as long as i can remember.

so no more plastic bags and towls like childhood but x-plus an poise pullups all the way.

theres lots of nice people here to talk to an share with so have fun an be comfy....

Tj :)

Welcome. There are indeed a wide variety of people here, from many different places on little pieces of this planet. Hope you have fun, meet many new people and discover many new friends.

Hi frillylilly and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Yay, another female!! Cute name too! I'm glad you found the courage to join and are having fun. Becoming a member was a really big step for a lot of us too. There are lots of members here form the UK so I'm hopeful that you will find what you are looking for fairly soon. Don't forget about the rest of us though, we need friends too! lol. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Hello frillylilly, Welcome to the site.

Yes im sure there are a few of us here who thought that we were alone befor discovering

nice places like this.

I did thats for sure, but since i discovered DD its helped me understand and explore

thoughts an feelings ive had for as long as i can remember.

so no more plastic bags and towls like childhood but x-plus an poise pullups all the way.

theres lots of nice people here to talk to an share with so have fun an be comfy....

Tj :)

Thanks Tj :)

Nice people like you make me feel safe and comfy here. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Look forward to chatting sometime.

Frillylilly

Welcome. There are indeed a wide variety of people here, from many different places on little pieces of this planet. Hope you have fun, meet many new people and discover many new friends.

Thanks for the welcome dldad :)

Nice of you to reply. I'm sure I'll have fun. The hardest part is over!

Frillylilly

Hi frillylilly and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Yay, another female!! Cute name too! I'm glad you found the courage to join and are having fun. Becoming a member was a really big step for a lot of us too. There are lots of members here form the UK so I'm hopeful that you will find what you are looking for fairly soon. Don't forget about the rest of us though, we need friends too! lol. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Thank you for your welcome and kind words Diaperphantom.

I hope we get to chat soon though the time difference is a bit of a pain!

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Frillylilly :)

Hi welcome you from another lady. I have been to the Midlands and NW England on holiday twice.

Thanks for the reply ABDLincontlady.

You are the first female I have heard from!

So nice that you have visited England. Hope it didn't rain on you too much!

Thanks Tj :)

Nice people like you make me feel safe and comfy here. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

Look forward to chatting sometime.

Frillylilly

Thanks for the welcome dldad :)

Nice of you to reply. I'm sure I'll have fun. The hardest part is over!

Frillylilly

Thank you for your welcome and kind words Diaperphantom.

I hope we get to chat soon though the time difference is a bit of a pain!

Thanks for the reply ABDLincontlady.

You are the first female I have heard from!

So nice that you have visited England. Hope it didn't rain on you too much!

It didn't rain too much, but it was hard for the weather people to predict when it would

rain or not.