LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Cope In High School

Hi guys. Well, i haven't been on in like ages so just though of something to post. For all those people who have been incontinent for the whole of their life how did you cope in High school. From my own personal experience i didn't have the school nurse change me at all. I only spent a couple of weeks in fact at school, the rest of the time i got a education from private tutors. So what about you?

I became incontinent as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old, just before staring high school. It was many years ago (1956), when the only things available were cloth diapers and plastic pants. It was a nightmare! I was bullied and ridiculed mercilessly. However, as the saying goes, whatever doesn't kill you makes,you stronger. I came through it somehow, and things were much better in university.

i spent a year of HS in diapers and while i wasnt consistantly having issues while at school i wore pull ups durring the day and i covered them with normal underwear.. kept everything in my locker or bag nobody knew including staff...

Same, tried really hard to hide them from everyone. Still got bullied and ridiculed. I skipped out a lot or purposely asked for all-day detention just to be away from everyone else. I even ended up not attending most of my senior year and somehow still managed to graduate with a 3.5gpa!

• 4 weeks later...

From my own personal experience i didn't have the school nurse change me at all.

You can be assured that pretty much anyone who says that is writing out a fantasy story. There is an expectation that able-bodied people can care for themselves (you'll notice adult diaper packages usually have self-diapering illustrated instructions printed on the side), even at the elementary/primary school level (source: a family friend who is an assistant at a school). The only exception is a severe mental or physical disability, but even then it's unlikely they'd be posting here on DD.

We do have a number of disabled Members here, some of whom do require assistance when changing <_< Of those, some have had to endure this their entire lifetime, including at school :( When posting, please keep in mind that this is not a fetish-only website, even if that may describe a majority of our Members ;) We are all kinds from all walks of life and each and every one of us is a valuable person with feelings which can be hurt, even if unintentionally. Our diversity is one of the main reasons this website is so great as we get to see and explore almost every perspective of adult diapers and what it means to each of us B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I became incontinent as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old, just before staring high school. It was many years ago (1956), when the only things available were cloth diapers and plastic pants. It was a nightmare! I was bullied and ridiculed mercilessly. However, as the saying goes, whatever doesn't kill you makes,you stronger. I came through it somehow, and things were much better in university.

I was 12 when I became incontinent, so I got to go through junior high school wearing two night-weight gauze prefold diapers and rubber pants. This was in 1964. There are usually three kinds of kids in school. Really nice kids who would never hurt a fly, but also won't say anything when cruelty takes place. Good kids who will say something, and even come to your rescue, and really mean kids who take great joy in the power teasing gives them. I learned very quickly that if I didn't react negatively when someone pulled my pants down (easy because of the elastic waist) they soon tired of the sport. It helped some that I was in a back brace, neck brace, and bandaged for the first few weeks of seventh grade. Once the braces and bandages came off it was open season though. I didn't want girls to like me because I was like a big baby to them. That probably bugged me the most. I wanted them to like me because I was a cool guy. But cool guys don't wear diapers and waddle from class to class, soak the diapers, and need to change twice during the school day. Junior high was definitely the worst time for me, because I was getting used to the whole incontinence thing.

• 1 month later...
Guest stephdiapered

Hi guys. Well, i haven't been on in like ages so just though of something to post. For all those people who have been incontinent for the whole of their life how did you cope in High school. From my own personal experience i didn't have the school nurse change me at all. I only spent a couple of weeks in fact at school, the rest of the time i got a education from private tutors. So what about you?

I had day accidents occasionally and this grew to often. My mothers rule was to make me wear thin pull ups to school so as not to embarass me with a thick diaper. Once at home however, she woul bring me to the changing board, take off my dry/damp pull up and tape on a diaper/nappy.

How old were you when this happened, and why didn't she let you do it yourself? Out of curiosity, which brand of pullups and tape-on nappies did you use?

Guest stephdiapered