LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas For My New Baby Turtlepins

Turtlepins has worn diapers 24/7 since before we were married. When we had our children he was a very tender and loving father and loved to change, wash, dry, and fold diapers. He even taught me how to keep vinyl baby pants clean and soft for a long time. But he never showed any interest in infantilism. Now he has suddenly become very interested in feeling and acting like a baby. He wears cloth diapers and vinyl pants, has a pacifier, bottle, and we have tried the hypnosis CDs with great success. The magic baby CD from Diaper Pail Friends had an amazing affect. He really becomes a toddler! And he loves it! I bought him some onesies and my daughter-in-law makes him cute baby clothes with snaps on the legs and crotch to wear. What more can I do, as his "Mommy" to help him enjoy this new desire? Has anyone got ideas to help me? I guess because I don't have grandkids yet, and I love him so much, I gave in to this and now I'm enjoying him as a baby. I even like changing him, which is something I've rarely done in the past. I'm hooked! Help me, please. Thanks.

Tuttlepins' mommy, I noticed that you are now a member, very good; this makes it easier for us to respond. I know you and turtlepins are new to the boards, so let me share something with you that may help you understand the low responses to your many posts.

This is a much tighter community than people realize and it takes time to build up trusting relationships in here. You are a welcomed member, but not a trusted member of the community yet. We get a lot of people in here that are simply not genuine AB/DLs, mommies or daddies. They blow in and make a few outrageous post, then leave; or we figure them out and start ignoring them, then they leave; but sometime they return with a different name and we have to go through the whole process again. Only a fool would assume this site is free of perverts, minors, and frauds.

Unfortunately, turtlepins is at the extreme end of the AB lifestyle and most of us can't even imagine that lifestyle other than in our dreams. I would love to believe everything you and turtlepins are saying, but to be quite honest, a lot of us here think it's BS and are not going to waste our time responding to 20 some posts in less than a week. The more extreme, the longer it's going to take to earn our trust. Pictures and videos would certainly speed up the process.

Only a small percentage of the community has the time to work the boards. We know each other fairly well and we trust each other to a certain extent, but it took time and many posts to build up that limited relationship for what it is. Some members seldom or never post, but build up that type of relationship in chat, so it works both ways. For example: If a person enters chat and says: "Hi, do you wear diapers?" He or she is going to be taunted right out of the chat room in short order. Same applies on the boards except you get ignored or your post gets slam dunked. I have well over 300 posts, but I've only started about 5 or 6. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Be patient, make a few friends, and spend a little time on the boards and in chat. Let people decide for themselves whether this is all too good to be true or not for you and turtlepins. In time, people will come around if you and turtlepins are sincere and stick with it.

The simplest answer I can give you to help make turtlepins' AB adventure more enjoyable is: Enhance all of his senses so that he can fully regress into the role of a baby. Make him look and smell just like a baby, talk to him like a he is a real baby, feed him like a baby, and treat him totally like a baby. That's all there is to it. You can also read some stories to get some ideas on how to deal with your baby; I'll leave it at that.

Thank you. Turtlepins is indeed really into the AB lifestyle. My friend Pen says he's unique. Perhaps he is. We gave him the full baby treatment for the past couple of days and nights. It will be interesting to see how he does going back to work. He does indeed, look, act, smell, and even sound like a baby. I don't know about pictures though. Perhaps when he's fully under the spell of being that baby he wants to be. Pen says it's getting close, and I believe I see it too. Thanks again.

Tuttlepins' mommy, I noticed that you are now a member, very good; this makes it easier for us to respond. I know you and turtlepins are new to the boards, so let me share something with you that may help you understand the low responses to your many posts.

This is a much tighter community than people realize and it takes time to build up trusting relationships in here. You are a welcomed member, but not a trusted member of the community yet. We get a lot of people in here that are simply not genuine AB/DLs, mommies or daddies. They blow in and make a few outrageous post, then leave; or we figure them out and start ignoring them, then they leave; but sometime they return with a different name and we have to go through the whole process again. Only a fool would assume this site is free of perverts, minors, and frauds.

Unfortunately, turtlepins is at the extreme end of the AB lifestyle and most of us can't even imagine that lifestyle other than in our dreams. I would love to believe everything you and turtlepins are saying, but to be quite honest, a lot of us here think it's BS and are not going to waste our time responding to 20 some posts in less than a week. The more extreme, the longer it's going to take to earn our trust. Pictures and videos would certainly speed up the process.

Only a small percentage of the community has the time to work the boards. We know each other fairly well and we trust each other to a certain extent, but it took time and many posts to build up that limited relationship for what it is. Some members seldom or never post, but build up that type of relationship in chat, so it works both ways. For example: If a person enters chat and says: "Hi, do you wear diapers?" He or she is going to be taunted right out of the chat room in short order. Same applies on the boards except you get ignored or your post gets slam dunked. I have well over 300 posts, but I've only started about 5 or 6. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Be patient, make a few friends, and spend a little time on the boards and in chat. Let people decide for themselves whether this is all too good to be true or not for you and turtlepins. In time, people will come around if you and turtlepins are sincere and stick with it.

The simplest answer I can give you to help make turtlepins' AB adventure more enjoyable is: Enhance all of his senses so that he can fully regress into the role of a baby. Make him look and smell just like a baby, talk to him like a he is a real baby, feed him like a baby, and treat him totally like a baby. That's all there is to it. You can also read some stories to get some ideas on how to deal with your baby; I'll leave it at that.

Hey you stole my post cept mine was going to be in only a couple of lines but saying the same thing. I'm sure it's me being lazy and not rubbish at English.

• 5 weeks later...

I have an idea about baby turtlepins, you shoudl take him out, dressed normally, but have diapers and onesie on under all of that, and then have him go by some baby products and adult diapers, and have him tell the clerk that they are for fun and his mommy told him to do it. I think that would be funny

• 1 month later...
Guest diamondback688

I have an idea about baby turtlepins, you shoudl take him out, dressed normally, but have diapers and onesie on under all of that, and then have him go by some baby products and adult diapers, and have him tell the clerk that they are for fun and his mommy told him to do it. I think that would be funny

i personally think that is really cruel...

• 1 month later...