LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For Heavy Wetters

Bambino bellisimo is a good one, or the Dry 24/7 if you are at least a 40 inch waist I would say. Both are highly absorbant lasting multiple multiple wettings, certainly more than tripling or quadrupling depends.

Sleeping on your side is hard to contain in a disposible diaper. Cloth diapers with waterproof pants can be customized for where the wetness starts and ends up due to gravity. My wife wears a dry 24/7 plus a pair of microfiber bloomers and waterproof bloomers over it. She had to drink a lot of water due to her medications and has to take a diuretic every day which she takes at night. This compination puts a lot of absorbant microfiber terry on each side from her waist to half way down her leg.

In summary, bloomer shaped cloth diaper made from a high absorbant fabric and vinyl or urethane bloomers over it is my opinion of what works best for a side sleeping bed wetter.

I use a set up similar to what Honu is describing. I begin with a high quality thick diaper such as the Dry 24/7, Bambino Bellisimo, or the Abena L4. Then I use a pair of terry cloth lined plastic pants over my diaper at night. This set up works very well for me and has kept my bed dry for years.

ty i just dont want to change alot. what would best for a side sleeper for night time

For night use get a good night weight cloth diaper, I have worn many of the best diapers however, I have yet to find one that will withstand side wetting.

I've yet to find a disposable that holds up for my side sleeping. I do not get leaks using double diapered cloth prefolds covered with plastic pants. I have not tried bloomers. I do use disposables for sleeping when I am going to be gone for more than one night. I cover the disposable with a pair of cotton terry shorts and plastic pants. The terrycloth shorts usually will catch any leakage out the sides which is contained inside of the plastic pants.

Sleeping on your side is hard to contain in a disposible diaper. Cloth diapers with waterproof pants can be customized for where the wetness starts and ends up due to gravity. My wife wears a dry 24/7 plus a pair of microfiber bloomers and waterproof bloomers over it. She had to drink a lot of water due to her medications and has to take a diuretic every day which she takes at night. This compination puts a lot of absorbant microfiber terry on each side from her waist to half way down her leg.

In summary, bloomer shaped cloth diaper made from a high absorbant fabric and vinyl or urethane bloomers over it is my opinion of what works best for a side sleeping bed wetter.

Thank you its was nice to read your comment as a girl I also deal with peeing alot. Im not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...

For those days when I need the extra protection I just double up my ABU Chushies, cutting slits into the plastic backing of the first diaper I put on. I have made it through many a 8 hour shift without needing a change while doubled diapered.

If I know its going to be a wet night, like comming home late from the tavern and I have had a few to drink, I always double up on my disposable diapers, I make sure my pisser is pointed down, and unless I completely soak both diapers I have never had a leak sleeping in disposable diapers.

• 2 months later...

I wear Abenas L4s at night with plastic pants and have had no problems with leaks etc. I am wet every morning and i move around when i sleep, side ,on my back etc. For me the Abenas are the best.