LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Are Going Out Of Town For 2 Nights He Wants To Be Diapered.

I went out and picked up a few pairs of jeans that are a bit bigger. I also picked up some shirts that are longer too. This was his idea to be cloth baby diapered even when we are out and about. I asked him why because he is always worried about anyone finding out. He said he just wants the feeling of being diapered and not just hiding out in our house. I booked a hotel with coin op washers and packed lots of diapers. The thing that makes me happy is he truly enjoys cloth diapers. For some reasons I just love putting him in cloth. For me it makes me feel more mommy like. I also love the power I feel over him. When he is in child mode he gives up total control to me. So this should be a fun weekend.

• Like 3

I've always been a big fan of yours Annee. For you to do all of this for him just amazes me. He must be very comfortable letting you have control like he has and I don't blame him one bit. I also like going out diapered and have bought larger clothes because of it. That adult baby of yours is very lucky to have you. It sounds like fun and I hope you have a great weekend!

good for you two. i know how he feels. i love being diapered. my gf has helped me to go 24/7. its something i need emotionally more than anything. ive spent too long hiding away and now im 24/7 i have no choice but to be out in public diapered and if im honest, i love it. my gf is ace. she will often give my bum a pat and ask if im wet. im so glad youve found each other. its a wonderfull thing to be able to share with somebody special.

Well it has been going well my little boy has kept me busy. We have been having a good time. He has been getting some looks since he has a small build now with a bit of a bubble butt and front. Plus he has been calling me mom the whole time. I had a bit of fun with a lady who kept looking at us. I later ran into her at the lady's rooms she asked me if my son was OK. I told her he was fine I told her he just wanted to relive his childhood so I made him wear a big old diaper. She replied that seems strange.

• Like 2

I agree with Repaid1, I would not have let the son comment slip by.

I would have simply said this was my BF and he is being punished for "--------------"

Keep us informed of all your events over this time out, you are one fantastic gal for agreeing to do this, he is one lucky guy!!

Oh that would be so much fun! I want to do that with my wife! (We do go out of town and I do wear my diapers in the car, around the hotel room, out shopping with her, and so on--but it's never 24/7. And it's more just her letting me do what I want to do as opposed to her being IN CONTROL. Oh one of these days I'll talk her into it (it's not so much that she won't, as lack of opportunities to go do it).

Pretty similar thoughts about me and my OH.

Although I'm happy for her to get involved in a small way and let me enjoy wetting my nappies, I'm very mindfull of putting her off by suggesting more 'adventures'

But it's always ME suggesting things and wanting to do them and she goes along. What I wish for is that SHE would be the one to think of ideas and then make me do them (whether I wanted to or not and though I may be hesitant, deep down you know I'd really want to).

I get that Poopy. With a couple of rare exceptions I always seem to be trying to draw my wife out of her shell.....and not just about diapers and such. She just seems to be so afraid of trying anything new. If I wasn't around I think my wife would end up as one of those home bound folks with a hundred cats.

There have been a couple of very pleasant exceptions though.... :D

I get that Poopy. With a couple of rare exceptions I always seem to be trying to draw my wife out of her shell.....and not just about diapers and such. She just seems to be so afraid of trying anything new. If I wasn't around I think my wife would end up as one of those home bound folks with a hundred cats.

There have been a couple of very pleasant exceptions though.... :D

I have 3 cats myself so I understand. But at least I do not dress them up.