LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Limited Space For Mommies And Daddies On Here

do any of you other mommies n daddys fell like theres not alot offerd on this board for us? i feel as though theres plenty on here for Ab/littles and thats really great but i feel like were limited and its sad cuz theres so many possibilities that can make it equally as good for us.

do you guys agree? and if so are there any ideas that you may have that would make it more enjoyable and or helpful to you?

well think about it since mommies and daddies dont fall under the real of wanting or needing to wear diapers their place on the board is limited to this section. Now granted you can post in a few other places i just think it is when most mommies out there charge for their services space is limited trying to compete and if your trying to look for a little for your own then you run into the problems of you have to compete with other mommies, plus if no one knows you people are afraid to trust an unknown person and plus the fact maybe its me but as a mommy i dont like the idea of her watching others. Its kinda like having siblings as soon as a new baby comes child gets jelious.

All you can really do is post and see who responds

i see your point. like im an online mommy n i posted online asking for advice on some aspect of it n i got like 12 ABs messaging me thinking i was recruiting or somthing n that wasnt the case at all. i assumed posting here i wouldnt get that being a place for mommies n daddies to give support to eachother. Im thinking this mite not be the board for me since it doesnt seem to have the right resorses im looking for. it also has to do with us being out numbered of corse. it a great community for ABs n littles n if that were my thing i feel this would be the perfect place

Or would like. Lead us in the right direction. I guess I am not seeing what else you need. To me I don't see anything that goes beyond a place for you to talk to others such as yourselves and a section to meet others, which we have?. What is it you are looking for? I mean your more than welcome to use the generic forums as well. Never had this complaint before that I have heard, but hey DD is a nice guy just tell us what it is your talking about. :)

im not really sure spacificly. i jus feel there could be more support. And not just for me personally. ive tried to connect w/ other mommies/ daddies but there arnt that many n maybe because they dont stick around because they have simular feelings. that this site is more catered to the other end.

Basiclly if there was a bigger support base. this board is good for venting. Somthing whare we can swap methods and ideas would b nice. I love meeting all types of people here with diffrent ainterests, but it would also be nice to have a place someware that we can speak amongst are selfs. i have so many people asking if im willing to be an online mommie just because i posted about it once. some dont seen to realize that the bond between a mommy and an AB is somthing special n cant just happen over a message or two or trying to force yourself into it.

i also would love to hear more thought or issues from others. make it a better board for everyone. :-)

so it seems the issue is not that this site doesn't have the forums you need but rather there is not a lot of member activity in regards to other mommies and daddies posting in this section ....?

you seem to have found the right place, but just realize there isn't a lot of activity here?

i know there are also quite a few members who are 'switch' so are ab's but also can be mommies'daddys and many of them will most likely predominately post in the lifestyle discussion forums... however you may find some other mommies/daddies in those forums.... this is a relatively new forum to the site and so is still getting off its training wheels

If it helps, I've been feeling this way too. I wish there was more of a sense of community among mommies and daddies, because I would just like to be able to make friends who, y'know, GET it. Even my husband can't really understand because my little side (whenever she does come out) is a child, not a baby. It is a different experience. I don't know anyone IRL who I can talk to about this- the concerns OR the joys!

Perhaps all of us who are luck to have Mummies should ask them to join and post experiences and advice here.

The only problem being is that they would be inundated with requests from other members looking for an online relationship.

Can we....yeah I have...but unless somebody reports it, we don't normally have to look at any PM's. If you are asking could we if Somebody is harassing a member here, say over asking someone to be their mommy or whatever then yes we would take action. Would be easier to file the report and cut and past the PM though. Makes it easier on us that way. But be advised, if you cut and pasted it and modified it from the original then action would be taken the other way.

But like I said our job is to make sure the users of this site are protected from such things. This is why this thread is exclusively for the Grown-ups and no Babies are allowed. Therefor anyone that decides to post here, or as a subsequent of reading here and sending a PM or email would be punished as a result.

I hope this answers your question and alleviates your and any others fears.